Sunday, October 22, 2006

IWA for Sunday October 22, 2006



Hey folks

I’m sorry but this one? I have never understood the reason for this. The desire, attraction, sickness, whatever it is. I just do not get it.

"A man accused of having sex with the family dog has been charged under the state's new animal cruelty law, which makes bestiality a felony, a prosecutor said."

OK, was he sitting there watching TV and the dog passed by and he thought to himself, "I got to get me some of dat."??? Maybe he is just a REAL animal lover. Peta has nothing on him. He REALLY wants to connect with animals. Dogs, at least, apparently.

"Michael Patrick McPhail, 26, of nearby Spanaway, pleaded not guilty Thursday to one count of first-degree animal cruelty in Pierce County Superior Court.

Assistant Pierce County Prosecutor Karen Watson said McPhail was the first person in Pierce County to be charged with the new bestiality offense."

According to theAP-"Man accused of having relations with dog"

"McPhail's wife told investigators that she found her husband on their back porch Wednesday night having intercourse with their 4-year-old female pit bull terrier, the Pierce County sheriff's office report said. The dog was squealing and crying, according to charging papers.

The woman took photos with her cell phone and called the sheriff's office."

She took pictures with her cell phone??? You KNOW that there are some people out there that would pay big for those photos. They will most likely be found later on the internet. Somewhere.

I’m sorry. I really do not get it. As I have said many times in the past. I am an animal lover. I like animals more than I like most people. They live their life, content with what they have. Happy to be loved. Mean noone no harm. People on the other hand, have agendas, a majority are greedy, always wanting more. Love to be loved, and sometimes cheat on those that love them most. You get the point. But I can HONESTLY say, I have NEVER gotten a sexual urge by looking at a dog, cat, carabao, big purple money, or anything else non-human.

Let’s look at the other reason that this guy wins. She was HOME!! His wife was home. If you are going to cheat on your spouse, you at least go somewhere where they are not going to catch you. Oh yeah, you also might want to make it a human.

Congratulations Mr. McPhail, you ARE the Idiot of the Week. It doesn’t say, but, huh, did you at least practice safe sex?
Peter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CROSS-POSTED:

name: Laura Enneian

message:

Hello;

I am writing this email because of animal cruelty that happened in Washington , and because of what was done to this dog, which wasn't her fault, she may now be put to death. I am reaching out to anyone that has any ideas or suggestions for me to help this dog.

I am from Florida , and recently heard of a man from Spanaway , WA , that had been arrested because he had sex with his 4-year-old female pit bull terrier.

I contacted the Pierce County Human Society at: (253-383-2733), where she is being held, and the woman told me that the wife of the man that reported it does not want her. They also told me that they don't adopt out pit bulls, and that she would probably be euthanized. **She then told me to call the Pierce County Animal Control at: 253-798-7387.

I called them, and they told me that they would give my name and number to the officer that was investigating the case.

I am contacting you because I am hoping that a group will fight for this poor little dog. She did nothing wrong, and because of this beast, she may be put to death.

Please, please help her. My cell phone is 954-261-1346. I will do anything in my power to help.


This poor little girl is going to be PUT TO SLEEP!!! The wife put her into a shelter where they do not allow rescues for Pits!! She did nothing wrong!!!! She was RAPED by her monster/ow ne r!!! Now She is going to be killed because she was a victim ? ? ? ? Please please PLEASE help her!!!!!

SHE WILL BE KILLED BY THE SHELTER NOW...THEY DO NOT ADOPT OUT PIT BULLS AND THE FAMILY DOES NOT WANT HER ANYMORE AFTER WHAT HAPPENED