Thursday, October 26, 2006

Follow Up on The IWA For Sunday October 22, 2006

Hey folks,

On Sunday October 22, I gave the Idiot of the Week Award to Michael Patrick McPhail. He is the guy that was arrested for having sex with his families 4 year old Pitbull. His wife caught him and called the authorities and had him arrested.

Well I came in to see what I may have missed in the news and found that Laura Enneianhad written me the following,

"name: Laura Enneian

message:

Hello;
I am writing this email because of animal cruelty that happened in Washington , and because of what was done to this dog, which wasn't her fault, she may now be put to death. I am reaching out to anyone that has any ideas or suggestions for me to help this dog.


I am from Florida , and recently heard of a man from Spanaway , WA , that had been arrested because he had sex with his 4-year-old female pit bull terrier.

I contacted the Pierce County Human Society at: (253-383-2733), where she is being held, and the woman told me that the wife of the man that reported it does not want her. They also told me that they don't adopt out pit bulls, and that she would probably be euthanized. **She then told me to call the Pierce County Animal Control at: 253-798-7387.

I called them, and they told me that they would give my name and number to the officer that was investigating the case.

I am contacting you because I am hoping that a group will fight for this poor little dog. She did nothing wrong, and because of this beast, she may be put to death.

Please, please help her. My cell phone is 954-261-1346. I will do anything in my power to help.

This poor little girl is going to be PUT TO SLEEP!!! The wife put her into a shelter where they do not allow rescues for Pits!! She did nothing wrong!!!! She was RAPED by her monster/ow ne r!!! Now She is going to be killed because she was a victim ? ? ? ? Please please PLEASE help her!!!!!


SHE WILL BE KILLED BY THE SHELTER NOW...THEY DO NOT ADOPT OUT PIT BULLS AND THE FAMILY DOES NOT WANT HER ANYMORE AFTER WHAT HAPPENED

12:03 AM"

Now I agree to have this animal put to sleep for no other reason than that it was abused, is beyond wrong on so many levels. But I’m not sure what we can do about it. She stated that they do not adopt out Pitbulls, and the owner, the wife, doesn’t want it anymore. I’m not so sure I blame her for that. But I’m not sure of the solution for the dog.

I tried to call the cell number and just got an answering service. I left a message last night and am waiting to hear back. I know there are a lot of OPNers out there who, like me, are animal lovers, If so, and you can think of a way to help out, please call the Humane society, the Police department, or anyone else you feel may be able to help out. Laura is right, time is ticking for this poor abused animal.
Peter

1 comment:

Peter said...

Hey Bigfanx,


Welcome to the OPN. I tried to find out if there were anymore animals in the house, hence, any possibility of further abuse of said animals. I mean face it, this guy is just plain sick. What I found is what you would expect. The Wife is not all that willing to talk to anyone. You have to realize that there is a certain amount of embarrassment involved here.

She never intended to have this story break as big as it did. She never envisioned it hitting papers like the NYT.

I do not know for a fact if there was, nor do I know if she gave anymore animals up or not. I have been very careful as to not continue to embarrass her any further.
Peter