Sunday, June 14, 2009

IWA for Sunday 061409

As you all know, I have a Son.

Hey folks,

Yes, I have a Son. His name is Joshua. He is 4 years old this coming July 19. Which by the way is a Sunday, so there will be not Big Sunday Edition of the OPNTalk Blog that week. I love my boy.

Josh is well advanced in many things. He is VERY skilled at puzzles. Better than I actually. Can count to ten in English and Spanish. Say his ABCs, even read a bit. Forget trying to spell things out. I do not know how he does it, but he seems to figure out what you are spelling and then comes out and says what you are attempting to keep from him. Of course, he can also tell you ANY of the Thomas and Friends Trains by number and color.

Yes. My Son is well advanced in many things. DRIVING is not one of them. Neither would I make such a ridiculous claim. But our Idiot this Week DID. Sort of. Yes, it's Sunday. Time for the IWA.

According to the AP - NH Man blames infant son for hit-and-run accident

PORTSMOUTH, N.H. – Police in Portsmouth, N.H., said a man has been charged with lying about his involved in a hit-and-run accident by telling them his son was driving the vehicle. Problem is, the man's son is an infant. A police officer questioned the man about who "normally" drives the car and was told by the man that his 19-year-old son drives the vehicle, but wasn't home, Foster's Daily Democrat reported. The man told police he would have his son contact them.

A police office said in an affidavit as he was leaving the house, he "happened upon one of the neighbors" and asked if they had seen the man's son driving the vehicle recently.

The officer wrote that the subject laughed and informed him that the man's son is still an infant.

That's it folks. That's the whole story. It doesn't say, but I think I would have waited a day or so. I would LOVE to see who this Idiot got to play his Son. This guy, normally I do not award someone without knowing their name, most definitely deserves it. Really, did he think that they would just go away? How was he planning on producing a 19 year old Son? If anyone DOES know this guys name, please feel free to Email me at opntalk@aim.com I would love to send him the IWA. Something I have started doing. I actually try to send the winners the Award.

Anyway, have a great rest of Sunday, and I will see you right here Monday morning with the "From the Energy Front" Segment. See ya.
Peter

Sources:
AP -
NH Man blames infant son for hit-and-run accident

No comments: