Thursday, June 04, 2009

What Is With Obama and Islam?

I'm seriously starting to wonder.

Hey folks,

What is it? Yesterday I told you how Obama seems to be getting more friendly with Muslims than he is with a long time Ally, and 60 year plus Ally, Israel. I even said this.

"Folks, if I were Israel, I would be fueling the Jets. I would be getting the Bombs in place. I would be mapping out my attack. If I were Israel, listening to what Obama is saying, watching what Obama is doing, I would be getting the feeling that Obama is more friendly toward Ahmadinejad, and Islamic Terrorists, than he is with a long standing Ally, Israel.

I would not be feeling all that comfortable that the new American President has my back and I would be preparing to do whatever it takes to keep my Country, and my people safe. With or without America. "

But NOW? Now I am SERIOUSLY starting to wonder WHAT is it? What is with Obama and Islam? Now I know that just about an hour from now, he will be delivering a "historic" speech from Egypt, to Muslims everywhere. I really am interested to see what he actually says about Israel. I have a good idea. I'm not telling you until he actually says it. I can't believe even he is stupid enough to go through with it, so I'll wait to see if this is true.

But we do not need this speech to actually see where he stands. This is the second trip he will NOT be stopping by to visit Israel. Nope. But he will be bow,, huh, visiting a bunch of Muslims.

Now is this is one sign? The fact he has been attempting to dictate to Israel what they can and can't do on there own land, while making statements like this?

"Without going into specifics, what I do believe is that Iran has legitimate energy concerns, legitimate aspirations."

Then just yesterday, he said this.

"One of the points I want to make is if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world."

What? Really? There are Between 2.3 to about 3 million Muslims in America. 80 million in Egypt, Pakistan 150 million Muslims. Something like 156 million Muslims India, 200 million Muslims in Indonesia, So the numbers just do not add up. But then again, he also recently said that "we are NOT a Christian Nation." But yet, we are "one of the largest Muslim countries in the world?"

Then you have this little tidbit. Remember all during the election, Obama's Father was an Agnostic? Now his Father was a Muslim?

Now do not get me wrong here. I could not care less if Obama was to follow the Muslim Faith. Unless that includes wanting to kill us. It really doesn't matter to me either way. I think that Obama uses whatever Religion that will be beneficial to him at the time. Like this comment April 6 address to the Turkish Parliament.

"Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim majority country. I know, because I am one of them."

I do not believe that he is all that faithful in ANY Religion.

My problem with all this is that he is saying to Israel, "Screw off." He is saying to America, "Screw Off." He is attempting to rip this country apart from the inside. He is trying to rewrite history. He is trying to destroy the very foundation that we were founded on. Just to remind Obama, it is "In God We Trust." We are "One Nation Under God." Not One Nation "striving in the way of Allah."Is he BECOMING a full fledged Muslim? Has he always been? Does it matter?

What does matter is that he IS taking over this country. He IS Socializing this country. He IS dissing Israel. He is ENCOURAGING those that hate and want to destroy Israel, and those that hate and want to destroy what America is. He is doing it for them.

Yes folks, this speech should be quite interesting indeed.
Peter

Sources:
Fox News - Obama Renews Openness About His Muslim Roots Ahead of Egypt Speech
ABC News - The Emergence of President Obama's Muslim Roots

No comments: