Sunday, July 22, 2007

IWA for Sunday 072207

Hey folks,

It’s Sunday!! Time for the IWA. This week’s winner is someone I do not care for. I do not like. I see as a major threat to America itself. HOWEVER. I kind of feel for her on this one. I would hope that she just got bad advise. She was stupid enough to take it, but I would like to believe that she is not THIS ignorant.

OK, I’m a male through and through. Last weigh in I am 216 pounds. I watch what I eat, workout, been told I’m “Scary looking” or “You look mean.” Especially when I’m wearing sunglasses. I work hard. I sweat. If I do not shower, I stink. I use to have no problem in assisting others with their attitude adjustments. I’m a man.

I’m also a proud Papa, and loving Husband. I do whatever it takes to make sure that my family is taken care of. I know who I am. I know what I’m all about. I do not care what others think of me.

So now let’s just say someone, for whatever reason, said that I seem effeminate. Or that I seem to act more like a woman than say, a woman trying to do the same thing I’m doing. I can ASSURE you, I will NOT be going out to buy bicycle shorts to show off my package, nor wear shorts that I fall out of, to prove I’m a guy.

Refraining politics for a second, let me say this. I KNOW Hillary Clinton is a woman. She has always dressed the way she dresses. There is nothing wrong with that. If she is more comfortable being all covered up, so be it. What’s wrong with a little modesty?

She wants to be known for her mind. She wants to be judged by what she says, and the actions she takes. I disagree with her on the issues and what she DOES say, not what she is wearing.

What I’m I talking about? Unless you have been under a rock somewhere, you have heard the story. According to the AP -Edwards: Husband better than Hillary Tue Jul 17, 5:32 PM ET

Elizabeth Edwards said Tuesday that her husband, Democrat John Edwards, would be a better advocate for women as president than his rival Hillary Rodham Clinton.

"I think one of the things that make me so completely comfortable with this is that keeping that door open to women is actually more a policy of John's than Hillary's," Edwards said in an interview published in the online magazine Salon. "I'm not convinced she'd be as good an advocate for women. She needs a rationale greater for her campaign than I've heard. "

Elizabeth Edwards said she sympathized with Clinton, who is running to be the first female president. She recalled the challenges she faced early in her career as a female lawyer and said she understood the pressures Clinton must feel.

"Sometimes you feel you have to behave as a man and not talk about women's issues. I'm sympathetic — she wants to be commander in chief," she said.

So Elizabeth Edwards, OK, side question, WHO’s RUNNING? Elizabeth or John? Anyway, Elizabeth Edwards basically calls Hillary a man. We all know that Haircut boy {John Edwards} does seem to lean a little bit to the effeminate side, but a better advocate for women issues than Clinton? Not so sure about that.

So what was Hillary’s response? She showed boobs. {Laughing} According to the Washington Post -Hillary Clinton's Tentative Dip Into New Neckline Territory

She was talking on the Senate floor about the burdensome cost of higher education. She was wearing a rose-colored blazer over a black top. The neckline sat low on her chest and had a subtle V-shape. The cleavage registered after only a quick glance. No scrunch-faced scrutiny was necessary. There wasn't an unseemly amount of cleavage showing, but there it was. Undeniable.

Come on folks, this was just too silly. Like I said, she most likely was told to dress like this. It was ridiculously bad advice, and she is an idiot for taking it. Congratulations Hillary, you are the Idiot of the Week. Please, if you are going to take over a country, you can not let people know you care what they think. You should know that by now. {Smile}
Peter



Sources:
AP -Edwards: Husband better than Hillary

Hillary Clinton's Tentative Dip Into New Neckline Territory

No comments: