Friday, February 09, 2007

Under Construction

Hey folks,

Sorry to do this to you. I will not be in the office, make that on line, for the next day or two. We are currently remodeling the OPN Talk office. New furniture has arrived, a new logo and wall, backdrop, whatever, being designed, so on. I have been in the mess for two days trying to search the news, write articles, ETC through all the clutter. I just cannot do it anymore.

I will be working on upgrading the office and getting it ready for new things to come here at the OPN. To all of you that have kept up the pressure. YES, I got the cam. It’s just a cheap one, till I decide if it will be an on going thing or not. But I got it non-the-less. I’ll be playing with it this Weekend.

I will return Sunday at the latest, even if just for the IWA. Even if the cam thing doesn’t work out, I just need to do this. I LOVE my new desk {Smile} I love the concept of the backdrop showing the OPN Talk logo. Even if the Cam does not work out, you’ll see it in the various pictures.

So fret not, I’ll return soon. Remember as always, no matter what happens, It’s FRIDAY!! Then again, if you are reading this on Saturday, its still a great day.
Peter

No comments: