Friday, February 02, 2007

I Told You, No Big Deal

Hey folks,

Happy Friday to you. First thing is first. I told you yesterday that Sen. Bid would have to make the rounds on the LWL friendly talk outlets. Well, here is what I said,

"The article is really good. But it is this one statement by Biden that is getting the attention, and rightfully so. Albeit NOT by the MMD. When I HEARD him actually make this statement, I remember I almost drove off the road. Barack Hussein Obama is a "clean" Black guy? {Laughing} GREAT. I don’t want any "dirty" Black people in there. {Sigh}

Yet NOTHING will be made of this. He will most likely go on some LWL {Left Wing Looney, for those in need of further help in understanding} friendly news outlets and be given the opportunity to "clarify" what he meant, and that will be that."

When I said that, I had no idea that it had begun. It appears that he went on the "Daily Show" with John Stewart. I saw a clip on "The Today Show" on my way out the door. Rush Limbaugh has the transcript on his website right now. Look at this exchange.

BIDEN: I spoke to Barack today.


STEWART: I bet you did. (Audience laughter.)


BIDEN: I also spoke to Jesse and Al Sharpton and –


STEWART: And Michael Jordan and anybody you could get your hands on. (Audience laughter.) Like the Jackson Five. Who else?


BIDEN: Michael didn't call me. Look, what I was attempting to be was, not very artfully, is complimentary. This is an incredible guy; this is a phenomenon. This guy is -- and, look, the other part of this thing is, -- the word that got me in trouble is using the word "clean." I should have said "fresh." What I meant is he's got new ideas, he's a new -- new guy on the block.


RUSH: Stewart's face was dead pan and Biden ended up concluding, "This isn't working, is it?" And it's not. Although he didn't come in for harsh treatment. New York Times did put this on the front page at the fold, going through the motions of reporting this. But the Drive-Bys generally categorized his remarks as just indelicate. Barack slipped on this, even, too. He's so used to getting attacked by the Clinton war room that he misspoke when he first addressed this.



OSAMA: I mean, you would have to ask Senator Clinton -- Senator Biden what -- what he was thinking. I don't spend too much time worrying about what folks are talking about.

{Laughing}Then The Washington Post has an article stating that the "Black Leaders will understand."

Mr. Biden told reporters after the remark was posted on the Drudge Report, a popular Internet site. He said he called Mr. Obama to explain the context. He issued a formal statement saying he deeply regretted if anyone was offended.

"He understood exactly what I meant, and I have no doubt that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and every other black leader will know exactly what I meant," Mr. Biden said.

Of course they do. He is a predominate member of the LWL. Just like they are. As a matter of fact, the Rev. Jackson said that he used a poor choice of words. "He should have said ‘fresh, new,’ but I really do not believe him to be a racist."


According to CNN,

Biden issued a statement Wednesday afternoon, saying: "I deeply regret any offense my remark in the New York Observer might have caused anyone. That was not my intent and I expressed that to Sen. Obama."

Biden also spoke to reporters in a conference call Wednesday afternoon and said the remark was taken out of context.

"Barack Obama is probably the most exciting candidate that the Democratic or Republican Party has produced at least since I've been around," Biden said on the call. "And he's fresh. He's new. He's smart. He's insightful. And I really regret that some have taken totally out of context my use of the world 'clean.'"

OUT OF CONTEXT? Noone has. EVERYONE knows what he meant, but as predicted, he’s getting a pass. Now if it seems that some of the MMD have a bit of a bite dealing with this, remember, it wasn’t JUST Obama he attacked. Not only is Obama their golden "Rock Star," he attacked their queen, Hillary. They can’t have that.

So is this the end of Sen. Biden’s quest to be President? We’ll have to wait and see.

Sorry folks, seems I used up the whole article on "first thing first." Coming up this Weekend is of course the usual Weekend stuff, but I will TRY to explain why I do not care about all this "Global Warming" push by the MMD and the LWL. I will also tell you WHY I believe the push is on. See you all then.
Peter

Sources:
Rush
Washington Times- Nothing clean or bright in Biden's '08 opener
CNN -Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Going back to the 60's for a moment

RIGHT ON

Peter said...

Hey Sam,

LOL
Peter