Thursday, February 08, 2007

God Speed Anna

Hey folks,

Regardless of what you may have thought of her, Anna Nicole Smith has passed on, at the young age of just 39. I just stopped in to say, farewell, and God speed to Anna, and may her family receive the peace they search for, in their time of need.

I personally did not like Anna. I hated the two episodes of a train wreck show she had. It was painful to watch her self destruct live as we watched. Two was all I could take. I did not like the fact, nor did I ever buy that she was in love, marrying J. Howard Marshall II. I always believed that it was all about the money. I did not think she could act. I did not think she was all the attractive. I could not figure out WHY anyone cared what she did. Yes, you could say I was no fan.

But anytime someone loses their life, especially at such a young age, I feel for the family. We do not know the reason yet why she has passed on. Many speculate. But we do not know,

Dr. Joshua Perper, the chief Broward County medical examiner who will perform the autopsy, said if her death was from natural causes, the findings would likely be announced quickly. He cautioned, however, that definitive results could take weeks.

"I am not a prophet, and I cannot tell you before the autopsy what I am going to find," he said.

Regardless of the cause, she is gone. Her Daughter is now without a Mother. Those that loved her, without a friend, and family member. So once again, regardless of what you or I thought of her, I say God speed Anna, may you find the peace that so eluded you here, and may the family have the peace they need in this time.
Peter

Article:
AP-Anna Nicole Smith collapses, dies at 39

No comments: