Sunday, May 07, 2006

Rush Limbaugh?

Hey folks,

I’ve been getting some very positive comments about this site. I’m happy you all like it. I DO want to share with you, some of, one individual’s comments. Just because I think it’s humorous. Not sure if I should be offended, or flattered.

This gentlemen said,

"I disagree with 90 percent of what you say. But you know what? I find myself having to check in every day. I even find myself disappointed when I do not see any thing new."

Then he said,

"I do have an observation.
Rush Limbaugh has the EIB network
You have the OPN
Rush says "I am American’s anchorman. Talent on loan from GOD. Doing the show with half my brain tied behind my back, just to make it fair."
You say "It’s me. Your voice of simplification in a complicated world. Your voice of intelligence and logic, in the insanity that surrounds us. Your voice of reason."
He comes from behind the golden mic, You come from the magical keyboards of the OPN.

Hell, you both come from Florida.

Are you his son, or clone?"

LOL I guess I could be compared to worse. It’s really simple. Keep checking in. Maybe, just maybe, you learn something. (Smile)

Tomorrow is Sunday folks, the IWA will be given out right here tomorrow. Til then have a great night.
Peter

No comments: