Monday, May 08, 2006

Great Email. Things that make you Hmmm..

Hey folks,

I have little time today. I have a family thing to do. But I got this Email sent to me. I thought it was pretty interesting. So here you go. I do not know the breakdown between parties, but it DOES really make you think..

36 have been accused of spousal abuse
7 have been arrested for fraud
19 have been accused of writing bad checks
117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
3 have done time for assault
71, repeat 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
8 have been arrested for shoplifting
21 currently are defendants in lawsuits, and
84 have been arrested for drunk driving within the last year

can you guess which organization this is? NBA? NFL?
Give up? I guessed NFL

Neither.

It's the 535 members of
the United States Congress.

See you tomorrow.
Peter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm, interesting but not so surprising.

Peter said...

True. If me or you did ANY of these things, we would be labled, fined, or jailed. Amazing isn't it?
Peter