Thursday, May 25, 2006

Graduation,

Sorry no new stuff today folks. I had a graduation to go to. I was very proud of my Niece. She graduated from middle school today. She was Beautiful. However, while I was there, as observant as I am, I noticed some things that REALLY got my attention. I know there is an article in all this. I write it soon.

I’ll see you tomorrow as we go into the weekend together.

Be safe, well, and all around happy. Life is too short. Time flies by too fast. I remember holding my Niece as a baby, today, I saw her as a young woman. I can’t wait until her High School graduation. Then I will really feel old.
Peter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even get to go to a graduation. I have to wait til high school. that sucks

Peter said...

Hey welcome to the OPN,
Peter