Sunday, June 12, 2011

IWA For Sunday 061211

He had it all, TWICE.

Hey folks,

You know, I actually LIKE this guy. I was on his team the first time around. I stood up for him. I would have campaigned for him. I endorsed him. I was all about him. He had it all. He LOOKED Presidential. He spoke what we wanted to hear, for the most part. No I did not agree with his FAILED attempt at Healthcare Reform. But I was willing to over look that. I did not agree with him on his flip flopping on Abortion. But he claimed to have seen the light. OK. Still willing to give him a chance. I had little problem with him.

He was in a Race against a RINO that I wanted no part of. McCain. He was in a Race against either Hillary, or Obama. We wanted NEITHER of them. Then what happened? He bailed. He quit. He said he didn't have enough money to continue.

Now one of the reasons, that even Obama himself gave, that Obama won is he ran a successful Campaign. He was able to raise more money, persuade people on platitudes and bumper sticker rhetoric without having to give any facts. He was able to persuade the public he was the smartest person since Einstein. Now of course I know he had the backing of Soros and the Mainstream Media. But he was able to run a successful Campaign. If my guy could not even run a campaign, and be persuadable enough to raise enough money to compete, then how would he run the Country. Her bailed, so I bailed on him.

So along comes this round. Election 2012. Who throws his hat in? Yup, Mitt Romney. Still looks like a President. Still sounds good most of the time. Until this. Well, one, I still have a problem with his Healthcare thing, Along with the fact he STILL defends it. But then he said this.

"I believe the world is getting warmer. I can't prove that, but I believe based on what I read that the world is getting warmer -- and -- and number two, I believe that humans contribute to that. I don't know how much our contribution is to that 'cause I know there's been -- there have been periods of -- of greater heat and -- and warmth in the past, but I believe that we contribute to that, and so I think it's important for us to reduce our emissions of pollutants and greenhouse gases that may well be significant contributors to the climate change and the global warming that you're seeing."
We are not getting warmer anymore. We are in a COOLING Cycle. The Tornadoes and storms across the Country are because of the COLDER Temperatures in the upper atmosphere. It has dropped something like 10 to 15 degrees. It's called CYCLES.

Then he says I can't prove that. Nope. Because it is FALSE. Then he says MAN contributed to it. Again, he can prove it, nor say how much? But that's what he believes. That is a problem I will NOT over look. Why? Because of THIS.

"I think it's important for us to reduce our emissions of pollutants and greenhouse gases that may well be significant contributors to the climate change and the global warming that you're seeing."
Translation folks, GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS, LEGISLATION, Power, Control, and of course, all that MONEY. Sorry, NOT going there.

Congratulations Mitt. You blew it TWICE. This time is a death nail for you for me. Either, you are too stupid to understand the Reality that Global Warming is a HOAX, or you are looking into the SCAM and have discovered how YOU can use it to control people's daily, private, lives. YOU are either too ignorant to be President, or too conniving. For blowing it TWICE, you ARE the Idiot of the Week. Try for three?
Peter

No comments: