Sunday, June 26, 2011

DLA for Sunday 062611

One of those Rare Occasions

Hey folks,

This is one of those Rare Occasions that I am willing to award the Display of Logic Award, to someone that I disagree with 70 percent of the time. Someone I would NEVER Vote for. Someone I do not think is a good person that represents MY views and MY interests.

Now I have talk about him. I gave you the Myths and the FACTS about this guy. I told you he was not our guy. The Media loves him, Obama hand picked him to be his opponent. That alone tells you all you need to know.

The guy is a RINO. He is a Friend of Obama's. He is a former Employee of Obama's. He is FOR Obamacare, Global Warming, and he will NOT bring our Country in a different direction. So WHY am I awarding Jon Huntsman the Logic Award? It's like that old saying goes.


"The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes."
Winston Churchill
With THIS Statement, he wins. It is what I have been telling you for YEARS. Leading up to the 2008 Elections. The 2010 Elections. I have pointed out their own words and deeds. I have given you examples. I have been telling you that it is NO longer about Right vs Left. It is no longer Politics as usual. No longer is it simply, we win, they win, we win. America itself is at stake.


"For the first time in history, we are passing down to the next generation a country that is less powerful, less compassionate, less competitive and less confident than the one we got," he said. "This, ladies and gentlemen, is totally unacceptable and it is totally un-American."
Congratulations Jon Huntsman. For speaking the TRUTH, and for being bold enough to speak it, you are the winner of the Display of Logic Award for today, Sunday, June 26, 2011. However, as I said before. Due to the rest of your positions and opinions, I can not Vote for you. What you said is DEAD ON. That is WHY we need to make sure that we are not McCained again. That is WHY we need a TRUE Conservative in the Running. This is WHY we need a TRUE Conservative as the next President of the United States. Sorry Mr. Huntsman, YOU are NOT it.
Peter

Sources:
OPNTalk - Problems With Huntsman
Real Clear Politics - Huntsman joins WH race, promising jobs, civility

No comments: