Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

As I was reminded.

Hey folks,

Last year, during Father's Day Weekend, I spent a lot of time HERE, at the OPNTalk Office getting the Big Sunday Edition together and spent a great deal of time with you. I had planned on doing the same this Weekend. Already have the IWA, and the DLA ready to write about. So I'm on my way in to the OPNTalk Office when I was reminded that it IS Father's Day Weekend. This year, it's being planned by my Niece and Aunt, and there is to be big stuff going on. This year, is also my first year being a Father of TWO Boys, and a Father Figure to my Niece. So I will be forfeiting the Big Sunday Edition in lieu of spending time with the Family.

To all the Fathers out there, remember, any Joe Schmo can impregnate a Female, but it takes a REAL man to be a Father. Enjoy your day Dads, and I will see you next Week.
Peter

No comments: