Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Chili Chicks, Martin Country Fair, Tired

Preview for Sunday 022011

Hey folks,

Happy Sunday to ya. Glad you stopped by. This IS your Provocateur of thought himself, Peter Carlock, and this IS the OPNTalk, Big Sunday Edition, Blog. Man AM I tired. {Smile}

First, the regular stuff. You can follow along on Twitter, Find me on Facebook, for the Quote of the Day, all those great Pics, ETC. and if you want to be a part of the OPNTalk Blog, Share info, or just say Hi, the Email is opntalk@gmail.com

Coming right up today?

Adults Vs Children, Illegal Teachers, Fake Doctors
Exercise May Help Increase Activity, Decrease Tiredness
DLA For Sunday 022011
IWA For Sunday 022011


OK. So why am I so tired today? Normally, as we will talk about in the Health and Science Segment this week, by Friday I'm pretty much Toast. Seriously. I'm done. I'm ready to pass out around 8 pm or so. This Week? I was UP until 4:30 am Sat, from 4:00 am on Friday. I took a night shift so that Laura could get some sleep. It was me and Eli. So I get to bed at 4:30 am, I get up at 9 am. Time to get ready and head to the Martin Country Fair.

I love the Fair. Always do. I dropped a pretty penny, but it was fun and well worth it. The first three hours, was me and Josh. Well, me, Josh, Popop, and The Chili Chicks. The first THIRTY MINUTES was Josh and the Chili Chicks. {Smile}

So we walk into the Fair. He looks over and sees two BEUATIFUL Girls dancing. So what does he do? Being my Son of course, he goes over and walks up and gives them a Hug. {Laughing} Well, that was IT. The Chili Chicks stole Joshua and he just hung out with the Girls. They gave him a coloring book, they all singed it for him, and they just made me and Josh feel like we have known them forever. Just one of the,,uh,, Girls. {Smile}

Josh had a great time. A little sick from Friday, so we left after about three hours. 30 minutes later? I was BACK. This time with my Niece. Another 4 hours later. Finally HOME!

Alright, going to fill my cup. MUCH needed today. Be right back.
Peter

No comments: