Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holidays and 2008 Are Almost Over

Preview for Sunday 122808

Hey folks,

Welcome to the Big Sunday Edition of the OPNTalk Blog. The Holidays are coming to a close. 2008 is coming to a close as well. Soon, all the festivities will be over and people will be trying to get back to normal. Looking back and looking ahead toward a new.

Coming right up today:

There IS True Evil In The World
Ann Coulter and Kwanzaa
Further Proof Liberals Are Kooks
Maybe Brain Damage Makes You Smarter
IWA for Sunday 122808


Yes, I'm going to use the Ann Coulter piece. By popular demand. "Don't tease us like that. What was it?" OK. OK. OK. I'll use it. I won't comment on it, but I will use it.

Anyway, for that 8 year old Girl that was shot in the face, you are in my prayers. For all those involved in that horrible Christmas Eve incident, may you have the peace you need in this most devastating time.

I really hope that you pay attention to the first post, There IS True Evil In The World. I really hope that you understand that I am not preaching to preach. I am not attempting to convert you into any one way of thinking. I'm just pointing out the fact that true Evil exists, and wherever and whenever it is encountered, it needs to be fought against.

We get into a place in our lives where unless we are directly involved, we couldn't really care less about what is happening around us. This is a dangerous way of thinking that sometimes allows Evil to creep into our lives and effect us. So whenever you start thinking that "it can't happen to me," remember stories like this one. They were at a Christmas Party and the little Girl answered the door for Santa.

We have a lot of ground to cover today, so go get your coffee, mine is Caramel Swirl today, and get ready. I'll be right back.
Peter

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You bet there is True Evil In The World. Just wait till Hillary gets her grubby paws on our State department and you'll see true evil.