Sunday, December 07, 2008

Congratulations PSL

Preview for Sunday 120708

Hey folks,

Happy Sunday to you. I am so very tired today. But I had a GREAT TIME last night. I attended the grand opening of the new Port Saint Lucie Florida Civic Center. It was My Wife Laura, Joshua, Selina, her friend Sky, and myself. They had a little Carnival going on and lots of things to do.

Sky 17, and Josh 3, fell in love with each other and he pretty much never left her side the whole time we were there. {Smile} She took him on rides, I'm a little too big for, and even held his hand through most of the time there.

Then there was the Parade of Lights. That was great. Josh LOVED the Police cars. Following that, NO EXAGGERATION AT ALL, the GREATEST fireworks display I have ever seen. I talked with one of the Police Officers there who informed me that the Fireworks were all paid for by those in the Parade and local businesses. Not a dime of tax payer's money went to it. That's good since there had to be at least $25 to $30,000 dollars worth. It lasted for about 25 minutes.

Good time had by all. Sky can hangout with us anytime she wants to. {Smile} Then today, I have this thing this afternoon. BUSY Weekend and a look ahead at a busy week. Coming right up today?

Sad But True
Abortion Has Negative Effects On Mental Wellness
The Experts Say They Are All Nuts
IWA For Sunday 120708

I even did something that I have never done before today. I sent a copy of the IWA to the IWA Winner. {Smile} I do not await a response, but I thought she should know.

OH, by the way, congratulations to OJ. 15 years. Well, I guess he will not be getting into trouble for a while. ABOUT TIME.

Anyway, Like I said, BUSY Weekend and upcoming week. So let's get right to it.
Peter

No comments: