Sunday, January 20, 2008

Primary Results

Hey folks,

Here they are.

Nevada

Republicans %


Romney 51%
Paul 14
McCain 13
Huckabee 8
100% reporting


Democrats %

Clinton 51%
Obama 45
Edwards 4
Others 0
98% reporting

S.C. Republicans %

McCain 33%
Huckabee 30
Thompson 16
Romney 15
97% reporting

So Romney picks up another gold and his first real loss, and Hillary another Gold. But the big news about all this is the McCain win. THIS is what will be reported most. Along with Clinton beating Obama. This really does not make much common sense to me, but, it is what it is. We have to wait until January 26 to see how she does in South Carolina. I really do not think she will win in S.C. but I guess we will have to wait to see.

Now I have two articles comming up that shows the importance of who will win, and why Romney may have had such a poor showing in South Carolina. I know I have started asking questions after I read it.

WE have A LOT of news to cover, so let's get right to it.
Peter

No comments: