Sunday, January 27, 2008

IWA For Sunday 012708

Hey folks,

It’s Sunday! Time for the IWA. This weeks winner is no secret of being one I find to be idiotic. I think she is dangerous. I think she will do and say anything to get what she wants. I thing she is a danger to our freedoms, way of life, even our very country.

She is Hillary Clinton. Or as I have named her, Supreme Leader Wannabe Hillary. Do you remember when Michigan and Florida decided to move up their Primaries? They want, and rightfully so, to have more of a say in who the nominee will be for their respective Parties. They got tired of just a couple of states really deciding. More Liberal states at that. So they talked about moving them up.

So what happened. They were told that their Delegates won’t count. Hillary herself said that they “don’t count for anything” because they had the, uh, nerve to go against the DNC.

Well, well, well, what happened? Hillary released this statement.

“I hear all the time from people in Florida and Michigan that they want their voices heard in selecting the Democratic nominee.

I believe our nominee will need the enthusiastic support of Democrats in these states to win the general election, and so I will ask my Democratic convention delegates to support seating the delegations from Florida and Michigan. I know not all of my delegates will do so and I fully respect that decision. But I hope to be President of all 50 states and U.S. territories, and that we have all 50 states represented and counted at the Democratic convention.

I hope my fellow potential nominees will join me in this.

I will of course be following the no-campaigning pledge that I signed, and expect others will as well.”

{Laughing} What happened? She won Michigan. She expects to win Florida. She wants the Delegates to count because they would be HERS.

David Plouffe, Obama campaign manager sent this response:

“No one is more disappointed that Florida Democrats will have no role in selecting delegates for the nomination of the party’s standard bearer than Senator Obama.

When Senator Clinton was campaigning in Iowa and New Hampshire, she made it clear that states like Michigan and Florida that wouldn’t produce any delegates, ‘don’t count for anything.’ Now that Senator Clinton’s worried about losing the first Southern primary, she’s using Florida for her own political gain by trying to assign meaning to a contest that awards zero delegates and where no campaigning has occurred. Senator Clinton’s own campaign has repeatedly said that this is a ‘contest for delegates’, and Florida is a contest that offers zero. Whether it is Barack Obama’s record, her position on Social Security, or even the meaning of the Florida Primary, it seems like Hillary Clinton will do or say anything to win an election. When he is the nominee, Barack Obama will campaign vigorously in Florida and Michigan to put them in the Democratic column in 2008.”

He is right folks. Like I keep telling you, she will lie cheat and steal to get what she wants. She has, will now, and will if she ever gets elected. This is a CLEAR example of it.

Congratulations Mrs. Clinton, for continuously showing us who you really are, and this LAME excuse to help you to win, even though YOU were one of those that wanted to PUNISH these states for not doing what YOU told them to do, you ARE the Idiot of the Week. Now that you have lost South Carolina, start spinning how this was a victory, and move on. Who knows, you may still find a way. Keep looking.
Peter

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Hillary got slammed in SC.
I can only hope that's an indication of things to come.
bill

Peter said...

I'm with you on that one. But then again, If Obama DID get the nomination, who knows?

The problem is, many on their side will sit out if She gets it, just like many on the Right will sit out if McCain gets it. If both get it, should be interesting to watch who is hated more by whom. {Smile}
Peter