Sunday, January 06, 2008

IYW For 2007

Hey folks,

It’s Sunday. Time for the IWA. But not only is it Sunday, it the first Sunday in January 2008. That means it’s time for the Idiot of the YEAR award, or the IYW.

For those of you who may be new here, this is the time that we go back and look and all the idiots of 2007, and come up with a winner. The biggest idiot of 2007. This is always hard. There were a lot of Idiots, from all walks or life. Sometimes, there are quite a few that deserve this honor.

In 2007, we had Politicians, Priests, and normal people. We had a Father who advocates underage drinking and Mothers who allowed their Daughters to self destruct reaping benefits of fortune and fame from it. The Mothers are in the top 5. We had OJ, for the THIRD time and last years IYW winner. He was in the top ten. Even Cindy Sheehan made the list.

So the Top Five broke down like this

5- Cindy Sheehan - IWA for Sunday 071507
4- Eunice Spry - IWA for Sunday April 22, 2007
3- Monsignor Tommaso Stenico - IWA For Sunday 101407

OK, so we are down to the last two. This one wasn’t exactly difficult in deciding the bigger Idiot. They both, not only effected more than just themselves, but others as well.

Number two, and the runner up is none other than our favorite Stanton Peele - IWA for Sunday 093007 Remember him? This is the guy that advoctes underage drinking so that kids will not be drunks later in life? Idiot.

But this years winner is more than deserving of it. Actually, I’ll tell you the truth. What made my finally decision was the front page of the papers YESTERDAY. I looked down at one of my favorite coffee stops and thought I saw a misprint. It said “Brit To Be Tied.” in big bold letters. I thought to myself, how could you miss THAT misprint? Then I saw the picture. It was Brittany Spears tied up in the straight jacket, or something like that, on her way to some hospital, or mental health place. According to the story, it seems that her “Babies Daddy” came to get the kids. Some Idiot Judge ACTUALLY gave them joint custody. She refused to give them up. When the police arrived, she was reported to be “On Something,” so they hauled her off.

This brought back to mind our IWA Winner For Sunday 122307

Now I said this, then.

But in these cases, Britnay and Jamie, who’s to blame? Lynne Spears. Plain and simple. She even admitted it. Congratulations Ms. Spears, for caring more about what your daughters can do for you, fortune and fame wise, then you do about your daughters well being, you ARE the Idiot of the Week. Good luck on your new book.

Yup, she wrote a book, produced a movie, and now, is writing a PARENTING book. Who in their right mind is EVER going to buy a Parenting book from this idiot? I know, some of you thought I was a little hard on her. I do not think I’m being hard enough.

OK, Joshua is two and a half. I have a long way to go. But NOW is when I am laying the foundation of Right and Wrong. As well as the fact there IS Right and Wrong. Now is the time I start showing him the way to go. But he is not, and will forever understand I am the Parent, and HE is the child. I know I’ll deal with the things most parents deal with. A rebellion stage, pushing the envelope, making bad decisions, ETC. These are a time of learning. When he becomes of age, get’s a job, moves out of the house, THEN, he will have the complete freedom to live his live as he wishes. Until then, Daddy rules.

Lets say that I have done all that I could do, he decides to go down the wrong path. It will be his choice at that time. I will STILL try to help him. But ultimately, the final decision is his. But I’ll tell you this, he has kids? I feel that the kids are in a destructive environment? You better bet your house on the fact I will do ANYTHING I need to do to get my Grand kids out of it.

Lynne Spears, just does not seem to care for either the well being of her own kids, nor her Grand kids. She is too busy collect money and acquiring fame off her Daughters. Plain and simple again. I mean, really, to make a statement like, “I didn’t raise my children to have Hollywood careers. This all just exploded in my face, and big dreams became big headaches,” makes one ask then, how did they get into it?

Then you said this.

“I wish I’d been there more while she was touring,” Spears says. “But I couldn’t be. I had the other kids to look after.”

Did a great job with Jamie Lynn, don’t ya think?

Then THIS statement.

“I have no idea how she got pregnant because she doesn't break curfew.”

Shows that maybe you are too ignorant to BE a parent. But, I think I’ll stick to the whole, fortune and fame thing.

Congratulations Lynne Spears, for allowing one of your Daughters to self destruct to the point they just hauled her off tied up to a Hospital, allowing your second Daughter to date and have sex with an ADULT, leading to a pregnancy, and then truly believing that people want to read a “Christian” Parenting book by YOU? You receive what you crave so much, yet another vote of recognition. Yet another award. You ARE the IDIOT OF THE YEAR {whistles blow, bells sound, confetti falls} One question. What should we expect for your other child?
Peter

No comments: