Sunday, October 21, 2007

Special Guest On Monday 102207

Hey folks,

This past week I had someone contact me via Email. His name is Mr. Radenko Fanuka.

Radenko Fanuka was born in Croatia at the beginning of World War II. At the age of twelve, he dropped out of school and studied with a master cabinet maker for three years, after which he moved to America and established his own successful cabinet making business. Now retired, he enjoys spending his spare time working in his garden, doting on his grandson, and furthering his writing.

He is author and wrote the book “Reflections: Personalizing Life, Nature, Man and God.”

He sent me one of his writings entitled “21st Century’s Dormant Spring, A Woman Did Not Change the World” I read it a few times. I found it to be very interesting. I also checked out his Website, and blog, and found a lot of his writings interesting. So I thought I would share with you. I responded to the email and did get permission to re-post this here, so enjoy. Something a little different to start out your week. Again, that will be this Monday.

Be right back with four more articles today. Busy day today, see you in a few.
Peter

Bio Source:
Writers Net

No comments: