Saturday, March 17, 2007

Iraq Memorial Video


Hey folks,


I came in this morning to do some research on a topic I want to discuss and received two comments over night. One was spam, got rejected. The other? I almost rejected that one also. Looked like spam. I decided too checkout the link. I am SO very glad I did.

This has nothing to do with what I was planing to talk about today. That will have to wait. I want all of you to check this out. This will effect you emotionally. This will cause you to think. I, to tell you the truth, had to stop it about two times.

It’s Saturday, you have time. Check THIS out . Following it, I will give you my response to dtw 06

Great Job with the video! I only hope, that those that view this will come to realize THESE are the people they denounce, use as pawns in this political war here at home.

We all know that war is bad. We all know that the whole point in war is to WIN. People die, stuff get's broken. That is reality.

This video, just brings that message home in a very effective way. It seems to tell more of a truth. Makes it MORE real.

If you {Anyone who sees this} can watch this video, knowing that these are merely a few of the 3200 that have paid the same ultimate price for YOU, and you can continue to simply use these brave men and women that have paid this price for you as nothing more than pawns in the political war here at home. YOU are not worthy of their sacrifice.
Peter

Source:
Iraq Memorial Video by dtw 06

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not quite clear on the pawns comment. I understand that our troops were thrown into harms way in an elective war by Rumsfeld and Cheney. Is this what you meant by the pawns reference?

Peter said...

Hey Reb,

I Thought I was pretty clear. I know the facts are clear. We were attacked time and time and time again. Nothing. We talked and talked and talked. Nothing. Just more attacks. More lives lost. Then 9-11 happened. good for us, bad for them, Bush was just elected.

He stood up and took command. No more attacks. 0, Nada. We went to war against those that want us dead, just because we breath. Our brave men and women volunteered to go and fight. More and more signed up during this war, knowing what they were most likely going to have to do. They believe in the mission.

In the video you did, you can hear this time and time again. They WANTED to serve their country.

When I watched this video, regardless of what your attempt may have been, regardless of your personal belief of President Bush, I thought, and still think, you did a great job on it. I saw the families of some of the fallen. Names, stories, families left behind, not numbers and statistics.

Pawns in a political war here at home used by the LWL {Left Wing Looneys} the new leaders of the democrat party. THEY are the ones that are using the men and women of our military, in there blind hatred and quest to stop at nothing to get Bush. Make no mistake about it Reb, They do NOT care about them, YOU, this country, nor anything else. They OWN defeat. They want us to lose in Iraq. They have invested all in our defeat. They will not survive if we win. Power at any cost. Even if it means sacrificing the troops.
Peter