Sunday, March 25, 2007

Behind The OPN Screen 30507

Hey folks,

Welcome to another addition of behind the OPN Screen. Where we simply update you on things past, present and future. Answer some of your question and just basically give you an inside look at the goings on here at the OPN.

First things past. This is also in answer to a question. "What happed to the "Just My Thoughts segment?" To tell you the truth, it seemed to be the least liked segment. Just rambling thoughts on my part that I thought you might like me sharing. This is what I aim to do here. Give the OPNers what they want. If I think something is really not working well, not liked, or you folks just find it boring, I’ll do away with it. In the recent weeks, I have found that the "Heath and Science" got a better response. So I will be continuing with that from time to time now. But never say never. You never know, I may bring it back from time to time, If I feel strongly about something, I will share it.

We are ever changing, ever growing, and striving for excellence here at the OPN. This is why it is important that you, communicate with me. You have the power to make or break segments . I aim to please. Well, sometimes. {Smile} You can always leave messages in the Comment section, email me at opntalk@netscape.net . Yes, whatever you email me is PRIVATE. It will not be shared unless I have your express permission to do so. Question, suggestion, complaint, or just a hi, feel free to contact me.

Present and future? Working on "OPN LIVE." First will be audio only then possibly the web video. NO guarantees. Also debating with myself on the possibility of another, completely unrelated "Faith Based" Blog. More on that to come. But some hesitation is simply the time thing. I do not want to start something I will simply not have the time to keep going.

Now let’s get to some questions.

"Pete, Why do you not just set a permanent schedule already!"

The last two weeks are a perfect example my friends. Let’s say I finally do. I come on and say, OK, folks, from now on I will be here Monday through Friday, having the Weekends off. Then on Tuesday or Wednesday, I can’t make it in, for whatever the reason. Would that not be worse? You get use to being here Monday-Friday, but Tuesday you check in and nothing. I would LOVE to have a set schedule, but this is one of the main reason I do not.

"Mr. Carlock, I was wondering how you decide who you use to post guest articles I see you have been on for a while and you said you have only done this twice. Surely you must have more than two who write something ‘worthy’ enough to be shared with all."

Are you applying? You can always check the comment sections. All comments except spam, are posted. Good, bad, and the ugly. I only censor spam. But to answer your question, I never was planning on it. But in the past, when talking about illegal immigration, I received and email from a Legal immigrant, who told an incredible story about her family. I felt it so strong the it should be shared. She gave permission and I did. Then came a comment that was so accurate about the TRUTH of the global warming concept, I had to post it. Truthfully, I post whatever I feel NEEDS to be shared most. But ALL comments are important and are always there for you, or anyone else to see. By the way, call me Peter, Pete, whatever. Don’t call me Mr. Makes me feel old.

"You say you do not tow the party line, but you seem like just another Bush lapdog."

Now I know this is technically NOT a question, BUT, I’m going to answer it anyway again. {Smile} For years leading up to this last Election I warned people the one man, President Bush having complete and total power, is dangerous. He had all one party controlling everything. They really would give him permission to do whatever he wanted. We needed balance back in government.

But then the LWL {Left Wing Looneys} started to and eventually DID completely take over leadership of the Democrat party. Now EVERYONE is stating to discover just how insane the LWL are. They truly are on a quest for tyranny.

Tyranny is micro management and control over every aspect of your life. This is what the Liberals strive for. They envy people like Saddam, Castro, and Ahmadinejad. Absolute power without accountability. They even line up to go visit these people. Praise these people. Even say we should talk to these people. We could learn from them.

Liberalism is an attempt to create an alternate reality, where liberalism is compassionateness. Where it is fair and just. Where those that have, should care for those that have not. It punishes independents, and rewards those that blindly follow. It stifles free thought, and tells you want to believe. Look at the war. The Mass Media Drones, lie, fabricate photos, omit truth, leak top secrete information, and post things they get EMAILED to by the enemy. They are in contact with them. Some of them have even become they enemy’s tool for their propaganda.

These people have completely lost it. They do not care about what’s right anymore. I can and will not support those that have turned into a gutless, do nothing, bunch of dullards.

The million dollar question this time around?

"How's Joshua? I notice you haven’t updated his pictures site in a long while?"

YES, I know. My fault. THANK YOU so much for asking. He is doing great. Can you believe he will be two in about four months?? I will update soon. As soon as time allows. He is a curious as ever. I’m still enjoying being a proud papa. I’ll let everyone know when the update is complete. I will try by next weekend to update the site.

Well that’s it. Join me next time for anther "Behind the OPN Screen." Don’t forget, you have the power. Keep in contact. You never know what you will see here. Take care and be well. Look for the "OPN LIVE" coming soon.
Peter

No comments: