Sunday, August 15, 2010

Just Another Sign Obama Cares More For The Enemy, Than America

Can I Pray in a Public School?

The First Amendment.

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Freedom OF Religion, not Freedom FROM Religion. Yet, I can NOT freely exercise my FREEDOM OF Religion any and everywhere. If I own Public Land, I can NOT post the Ten Commandments, it may offend someone. I can NOT build a church ANY WHERE I choose. Zoning and other arbitrary laws can be used as tools to inhibit me. Yet, the First Amendment also does not deal with the building of a building. Just the PRACTICE of Religion. Which we all know is infringed upon, depending WHAT Religion it is, DAILY in this country.

So Radical Islam, which I find myself questioning the concept, wants to build a Victory Symbol right near Ground Zero. In a Sane World, Most Presidents would come right out and say HELL NO. Most US Officials, ESPECIALLY those in charge of OKing this, would say HELL NO. The Citizens and the Families of those lost in 911 are saying Hell No. Yet the President is PRAISING those who wish to build it.

He and other Liberal Loons point to the First Amendment. They attempt to separate "Radical Islam" from Islam itself. Lets look a little closer at both. First, the Constitution. Freedom OF Religion.

Like I said before, I can not build a Church wherever I like. Hell, the Greek Orthodox Church that WAS there, and DESTROYED on 9/11 was and IS STILL denied permission to build there. Yet this symbol of Victory by Muslims IS?




The Meaning of “Cordoba” for this Mosque is actually the name of a City of Spain that was ceased and converted to Islam. It IS a symbol of Victory.

So lets look at the difference in "Peaceful Islam" and "Radical Islam." Is there? I'm starting to have my doubts. Many in this country are starting to have their own doubts. This? This will intensify this doubt.

There are a bunch of Kooks in Topeka, Kansas. It's a "Christian Church" called Westboro Baptist Church lead by Fred Phelps. I and many other Christians, from many different Denominations have not only spoke out AGAINST this Kook, but many of us have gone out and protested face to face AGAINST him.

The KKK, in many areas, claim to be Christian. Yet, myself and many others will stand in their way if they attempt to go lynch someone. We will be the first to tell you that neither of these groups are actually Christian. They are Kooks.

Now we have a LONG history, 9/11 just being the latest and greatest, of attacks by Muslims. All the way back to Pirate days before we had a Navy, all the way up to today. Who attacks us? Muslims. We may have been at War with them since 9/11, and YES, we are in a War with MUSLIMS, but they have been at War with us for a LONG time.

So where are all those "Peaceful Muslims?" Where is the condemnation. Where are the Protests? If I were a member of a group, I don't know, say the Polish American Club, a group of that club decided to bomb a German owned building to attempt to gain retribution for WW11 Atrocities, and I say nothing. I do not try to stop them. I do not tell anyone. After they do it, and 300 people die, I say nothing. I am "Peaceful" I am not part of this "Radical" Group. I am good. No. The blood of those 300 are on my hands as well. I would be considered an accessory to the crime of MURDER.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
So where are the good men? Where are the Peaceful Muslims? Where is our President?

“I was not commenting and I will not comment on the wisdom of making the decision to put a mosque there. I was commenting very specifically on the right people have that dates back to our founding. That's what our country is about. And I think it's very important as difficult as some of these issues are that we stay focused on who we are as a people and what our values are all about."
I agree. We are a Christian / Judeo Nation. We are all about Religious Freedom. So tell me why, Mr. President, that you are all for this, yet a Greek Orthodox Church that WAS there, and DESTROYED on 9/11, was and IS STILL denied permission to RE - build there? Where is THEIR Freedom?

Do not be fooled folks. Obama IS a friend of Islam. He always has been. He is not friend of America, the Constitution, nor any of our Allies. Those that wish to kill and destroy us? He's all about them. The evidence and the CONSTANT "reaching out" to these Terrorists PROVE it. It simply proves that Obama cares more for our Enemies, than he does America itself. But we already knew this. Some of us anyway.
Peter

Sources:
Politico - Mosque controversy swirls around Obama

No comments: