Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sir Elton John Declares Jesus was Gay

Our runner up to the IWA.

Hey folks,

This Moron was my first choice for IWA this week, but was beat out by our winner. When I first saw this, I got a bit angry. But then after thinking about it for a second, and to their credit, even in the ARTICLE they point out the point he doesn't even BELIEVE in Christ or Religion. He wants it BAN! So now he says Jesus was Gay? According to AFP - Jesus was 'gay:' Elton John Fri Feb 19, 5:44 pm ET

NEW YORK (AFP) – British pop superstar Elton John stirred controversy in a magazine interview Friday when he claimed that Jesus Christ was "gay."

"I think Jesus was a compassionate, super-intelligent gay man who understood human problems," John said in an interview posted on the website of US celebrity news magazine Parade.

"On the cross, he forgave the people who crucified him. Jesus wanted us to be loving and forgiving. I don't know what makes people so cruel. Try being a gay woman in the Middle East -- you're as good as dead," said John, who is gay.


This guy is nuts. He has lost it folks. He is looking to get back 15 minutes of Fame? Maybe?

The Catholic League, the largest US Catholic rights group, condemned the comments.

"Jesus was certainly compassionate, but to say he was 'super-intelligent' is to compare the son of God to a successful game-show contestant," league president Bill Donohue said in a statement.


{Laughing} Bet he would have won "Jeopardy."

"More seriously, to call Jesus a homosexual is to label him a sexual deviant. But what else would we expect from a man who previously said, 'From my point of view, I would ban religion completely'?"

You know it NEVER ceases to amaze me the limits people who do not believe go to to attempt to disprove, attack, and or, make fun of, something they do not even believe in in the first place.
Peter

Sources:
AFP - Jesus was 'gay:' Elton John

2 comments:

Peter said...

Silly Sir Elton. Of course Jesus wasn't gay. He liked visiting prostitutes too much. (I don't believe there were male prostitutes back in the day).

And there is no such thing as sexual deviants. Another great example of religion infringing on my personal preferences. SEX IS GOOD.

Peter said...

{Laughing}

Your right again. SEX IS GOOD. {Smile} I prefer it to be with my Wife. But I got your point.
Peter