Friday, February 12, 2010

President Palin?

The Left is scared

Hey folks,

Happy Friday to you. Glad you could make it. Since it is Friday, time to go to the Emails. This one is short and sweet. Just watch.



Thank you Newsy.com.

So? What do you think? I'll leave this one to you. The Blue Blood Country Club Republicans do not like her. Some Independents do not like her. The Left is SCARED to death of her. As the one "expert" contemplated, "600 in a Ballroom or even tens of Millions?" Well that's a bit of a difference. {Smile} Should be interesting to see if she DOES run in the Primaries.

I bet you this. The Media will actually BACK her and be all for her, if they think that he opponent could win. They do not feel SHE has a chance in hell. If there is a Republican that they feel could beat Obama in the Race, all of a sudden, they will get behind her, just like they did McCain.

Could she win? My opinion? Honestly? It all depends on who her VP choice is. If she picks someone like Armstrong Williams, Lloyd Marcus, or a Thomas Sowell? Should be interesting to watch. If not? I'm not quite sure that the anger has reached a "ANYONE BUT OBAMA" pitch yet. It's getting there. But not there yet.
Peter

Note: From The Emails is a weekly Segment every Friday, or occasionally anytime, that appears here at the OPNTalk Blog. Please feel free to Email any Articles, Comments, Thoughts, Whatever, that you may like to share to opntalk@gmail.com As always, you never know what you may see here.

1 comment:

Peter said...

While I do not consider myself on the mainstream left (my politics are truly left most of the time - so far left they become right sometimes, not wishy washy "media left") I can attest that A LOT of people are scared to death of Sara Palin. A person who uses scare tactics made up by right wing kooks - terms like "death panels" - and claims that living near Russia qualifies her on foreign policy issues; using cutesy catchphrases like you betchya and speaking to me in baby talk like "how's that hope-y change-y stuff going for ya" is really, REALLY just degrading to intelligent people. I guess if you are speaking to simple folks that kind of stuff works. But if you are sophisticated, intelligent and well educated that kind of stuff just gets tuned out as babble.

The scary part about Palin is she makes W. look like a genius. The scary part about Palin is she still has a complex about not winning Miss America. Attention seeking, talking points mimicking, tea party fringe supporting, no (and I mean NO) substance, no new ideas. What is her stance on abortion? How about tax credits for converting your house to solar? What about the teacher's union? Unions in general? The Endangered Species Act? Missile defense system? Our trade agreements? The state of the country of Africa {laughing hard}? How about deficit reduction? Would she raise taxes as well as reduce spending (even defense spending) to guarantee a balanced budget for my kids. We CANNOT get out of this mess without doing both (increasing taxes and reducing spending). And the first person who comes forward and says such a thing will be the person I vote for. But that person has to speak to me like my friends speak to me not like my kids speak to me.