Sunday, April 06, 2008

Sunday Preview 040608

Coming Right Up, and NO

Hey folks,

God Speed Charlton Heston who died Saturday night at his home in Beverly Hills with his wife Lydia at his side, family spokesman Bill Powers declined to give the cause of death. May his family have peace and comfort in their time of need.

It’s finally Sunday again. Here we are together, coffee in hand, ready to go. By the way, to answer a private question publicly, NO. {Laughing} Yes I know Rush was not on Friday. Yes I know Sean Hannity was not on Friday. Yes, and I sincerely apologize, I know I was not on Friday. NO, we did not all get together and go play Golf. Well, maybe Rush did, but Sean had a family emergency, and I had to go to the job that pays the bills. {Smile}

So here is a shout out. To any well off true OPNers out there, Millionaires, Billionaires, whatever, if you want a guarantee that I will be on EVERY Monday through Friday and have more than just the Daily Article, then email me and I’ll tell you where to send the check. {Smile} Until then, I will still have to miss some time, from time to time , to actually earn money to pay the bills.

Since I was NOT here on Friday, I will be doing a special Sunday edition of the “From The Emails Section” coming right up. I got a really interesting one that I’m still trying to figure out if I want to post it. Some of the videos are pretty graph and it’s basically all about China’s Human Rights, or the lack thereof leading up to the Olympics. You know what, here is the LINK. Check it out if you want. Just be forewarned there is some graphic material and videos there. As always,

Note: "From The Emails" is a weekly segment in the Friday edition of the OPNtalk Blog. If you care to send in News Articles, Comments, Stories, or anything else you may wish to share, please feel free to send it to opntalk@netscape.net As always, you never know what you are going to see here.

Coming right up, we will be remembering MLK. We learn that Sex and Money are linked. Help Wanted, $14.00 dollars an hour for drinking, and Hillary lies again. Well, she got caught again. Sit back, get ready, here we go.
Peter

No comments: