Sunday, February 05, 2012

The Question and Answer Heard Around The World

The Conversation goes Global.

Hey folks,

I HAVE to give a big Shout Out to my friend Rich Stevens of The Conversation with Rich Stevens and News Guy Dave McBride, over At Big Talk 850. See Dave, I mentioned you. {Smile} I think I've mentioned the Show once or twice. It really is the best Morning Show on the Air today. Even if you do not live here in Sunny South Florida, you can and SHOULD, still check them out at the Website. You can get Pod Casts, Links to your IPhone, and of course, you can Listen Live Online.

So why the Shout Out? On Tuesday, this past Week, Rich Stevens had a Special Guest. Former Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich. It was a nice Conversation. Rich asked some normal Political Questions. Like, "What are the first three things you will do if you get Elected?" I like Newt's answer. I really did.

Then Rich asked him a series of questions that are not your normal Political Type. They were meant to give us a better insight as to who Newt is as a Person, not just a Politician. Questions like "If you could be a Superhero, who would it be?" His answer? Superman. Then a question that I though was, well, interesting. "If Aliens landed and told you they wanted to take you to their Planet and make you a Leader, what would you want to be the Leader of?" His answer was just as interesting. "I would tell them to leave me alone so I can stay on Earth."

But out of all Question and Answers, came the fateful moment. The Question and Answer that was heard around the World....

Rich "If Hollywood was going to do a movie about your life, who would you like to see play the lead role?"

Newt "Oh, in my fantasy life? Brad Pitt ... why not?!

Rich "Is it because you guys look alike?"

Newt "No, I don’t look like him at all. He's thinner, he's better looking, he's younger. But you asked me if I had anyone who could play me in a movie ... why not go for Brad Pitt???"
{Laughing} Folks, The Conversation goes Global. Seriously, Fox, CNN, TMZ, ET, Hell, even The View. Just to name a few. Doubt me? Type "Rich Stevens Newt" into Google. It's all over the World. Even one of our favorites here, the UK Guardian, picked it up.

Way to go Rich. I was on the Show Thursday and Congratulated him. I told him that the Powers that BE at Big Talk 850 should toss him a Bonus for all that Free Advertising. He gave the PC answer. "The Bonus is them just allowing me to work here." Yeah, OK. {Smile} Way to go Rich, and Dave {Smile} Keep up the good work. Hey Dave, that's TWICE..

Be right back.
Peter

No comments: