Sunday, January 31, 2010

Port Salerno Seafood Fest

Great time had by all.

Hey folks,

Happy Sunday to you. Welcome to the big Sunday Edition of the OPNTalk Blog. Glad you stopped by. You can always follow us on Twitter - peteropntalk, Facebook-Peter Carlock, and of course you can always Email Me at opntalk@gmail.com.

Just got back from the Port Salerno Seafood Fest. It was great as always. Josh even tried Coconut Shrimp for the first time. Yeah, he really doesn't like it. But he does like fish. As long as it's breaded and he has a LOT of Ketchup. {Smile}

There had to be tens of thousands there at the time we were. Everyone having a great time. Josh even got to play with a baby Alligator and a Rat. We made some new friends, listened to some GREAT Music, and or course, ATE. Alot. I can not wait to return next year. They always do a great job.

So back to business. Coming right up today?

Obama's State of the Union Speech Analysis
Three Times, Same Article, Different Perception

OK. So an update. I am officially quiting Smoking TODAY! I have been playing with it for the past week and a day. It's time to just give it up all together. I went from 50 or so a day to 11. I made it until about 3 pm yesterday without one. But then I did. I felt a little sick, and VERY Pissed off at myself for having one. Truth is, I was not even really craving it. It was there, SO? You get the point. "Hey I did great today. I made it all the way to Three o' clock. I can have one now." Nope. Not a game anymore. I really do not want to speed up the process. I want to be active and around as long as possible to see Joshua grow up.

Go get your gogo Juice, I'm going to fill my cup. Mine is Seattle's Best "Cinnabon" www.seattlesbest.com Be right back.
Peter

No comments: