Sunday, May 08, 2011

Went To Save-A-Lot, 31 Different Versions?

Preview for Sunday 050811

Hey folks,

It has been a while. From Bugs at Google, to my own "bugs," {Just getting over the second Case of Walking Pneumonia this year.} I'm BACK. Then again, getting sick AGAIN. Started Thursday? Anyway, I'm here now.

So it has taken a bit, but MAN, am I glad to be back in The Chair. Welcome to the Big Sunday Edition of the OPNTalk Blog, glad you stopped by. A lot to cover in the health and Science Segments. Yes plural. and more on the bin-Laden Killing.

Remember, you can follow along on Twitter, Facebook, and as always, even when I'm not here, you can Email me at opntalk@gmail.com.

Coming right up today?

Cost Of US Health Care Vs The Cost In The World Part Two
Alzheimer's Thief of the Mind. Part One
Alzheimer's Thief of the Mind. Part Two, Boomers
DLA for Sunday 050811
IWA For Sunday 050811

So I went to Save-A-Lot Yesterday. I left the house at 1:44pm, with Eli in tow. I went down Cove, to Willoughby Blvd. I took that to Monterey Road and made a left. I took that to State Route 76 where I pulled into the Parking Area. I parked on the North East Side and went in with Eli. I went to Isles 1,3,5,6, got my items, paid, left. I took State Route 76 straight back to Cove and back Home. I will not share what I purchased, that is Top Secret {Smile} But there are the FACTS.

OK, so now you ask me tomorrow, "Did you go to Save-A-Lot." My answer would sound like this. I left the house at 1:44pm, with Eli in tow. I went down Cove, to Willoughby Blvd. I took that to Monterey Road and made a left. I took that to State Route 76 where I pulled into the Parking Area. I parked on the North East Side and went in with Eli. I went to Isles 1,3,5,6, got my items, paid, left. I took State Route 76 straight back to Cove and back Home.

Ask me two, three, Four days from now. The SAME. Why? Because it's the FACTS and THAT is what happened. So now, we are up to what? 31 DIFFERENT version of what happened a Week ago? 31? 31 DIFFERENT Versions of the SAME supposed recorded incident. And they wonder WHY some people do not believe them?

Would you believe me if I told you what I just did about Save-A-Lot, then three hours later tell you, No I went down 76 and back Willoughby Blvd. No Eli was not with me. I took a Train Plane, and Trike. I went to Isles 2,4,6,7. I,uh, went Naked. No. You would not believe me because I keep changing my story.

Rush did a good Job just touching on some of these Versions on Fri,,wait, yeah, Friday. Here it is.

There was a firefight. There wasn't a firefight. Osama was resisting. He wasn't armed. The SEALs thought he was reaching for an AK-47 at arm's length that remained at arm's length even after he heard the chopper land and after he heard the first shot. First shot took place on the first floor. Osama is up on the third floor. The AK-47. He's in his underwear or pajamas or some such thing. He used his wife as a human shield. He didn't use his wife as a human shield. His wife was killed. There were three wives in there for six months, along with him in there for six months. They accuse us of torture. He didn't use his wife as a shield.

She ran at a SEAL who shot her in the leg but she's okay. Some other woman was used as a shield by somebody downstairs, don't know who she was. She was killed but maybe she wasn't. But who was she anyway? Nobody knows. Bin Laden's son was killed, unless it was some other guy. Bin Laden's daughter saw him get killed. They were gonna capture Bin Laden until the problem with the helicopter, which was mechanical trouble, it did a hard soft landing, it crashed, it clipped a wall with the tail rotor, it had to be blown up. Parts of it were just carted off by the Pakistan military. They never were gonna capture him. It was a kill mission all the time. No, it wasn't, it was a kill mission from the get-go. No it wasn't. They were gonna capture him. The chopper blew up. No, the SEALs blew it up.

Panetta said the pictures would be released. Then Obama said they wouldn't be released. Panetta said there wasn't any video in the Situation Room. Hillary said, (paraphrasing) "No, I wasn't frightened about what I was seeing. Are you kidding? I just had an allergy problem." Yeah, Obama was in there, we got him off the golf course. He's wearing a golf shirt. We found him an Air Force windbreaker to put on in the Situation Room in the 60 Minutes interview with Steve Kroft that's gonna be broadcast on Sunday. The pictures are not gonna be released, it would offend Muslim sensibilities, which he worries about a lot.
Break,,,

Of course we got a treasure trove of stuff from the hard drives but there was no Internet access, there were no phone lines and there was no television, but there was a giant satellite dish in the backyard. What was that for, if there was no phone and no television and no Internet access? And then yesterday, if he was naked, we were gonna capture him. And then if he was naked, that meant he wasn't armed, and so we could capture him. But if he had any kind of clothes on it meant we had to shoot him. This is what it has been. This is the degree to which this story has changed. And that's really just a brief outline.

From the Washington Times today: "Intelligence analysts are sifting through phone numbers and e-mail addresses found at Osama Bin Laden’s compound to determine potential links to Pakistani government and military officials while US officials and analysts raise concerns about the safety of Pakistan’s nuclear materials. According to three US intelligence officials, the race is on to identify what President Obama’s top counterterrorism adviser, John Brennan, has called Bin Laden’s 'support system' inside Pakistan. These sources sought anonymity because they are not authorized to speak to reporters." Right, but they are leaking this. We still don't know. They haven't shown us a picture of Bin Laden. So the stories here have just been all over the place and now they continue even today in the Washington Times.
Yeah so no Internet, no Phones, YET, "Intelligence Analysts are sifting through phone numbers and e-mail addresses found at Osama Bin Laden’s compound?" Why? Anyway, you get the point. I have a bit more on the Photo thing, if we get to it.

Going to fill my cup folks, today's Coffee? Boca Java White Chocolate Raspberry Reef. Be right back.
Peter

Sources:
Rush - A Composite of All Versions of the Raid That Killed Osama Bin Laden
Save-A-Lot
Boca Java

No comments: