Sunday, December 19, 2010

OPNTalk On Hiatus

Will return on Tuesday 122810

Hey folks,

Tis the Week before Christmas. Now December itself is a busy time for me and all of us in the Carlock Household. places to go, people to see, all that stuff. As you can probably tell by my sporadic absence. But the Week before Christmas is the worst. So we are going to simplify things this year. The OPNTalk Blog will be on Hiatus, AKA, Vacation from tomorrow 122010, until Tuesday 122810, when we will go to the end of the year together.

This means two things. First, this will be the last IWA for 2010. There will be no Big Sunday Edition next Week. So when the Big Sunday Edition returns on 010211, we will be awarding the Idiot of the Year, for 2010. So even though I will not be here this Week, I will still be busy going through ALL the IWA Winners for the past year to come up with the Winner of the Idiot of the Year.

Second, that also means that I may be slow to respond to the Emails, opntalk@gmail.com. I'm not saying to stop sending all that great stuff in, but if it takes a day or two to respond, sorry. My Comment Checker and Emails Screener will be on Hiatus as well. But as always, even though I will not be here, that does not mean I'm out of the loop. You know me. You never know, I may pop up any time. {Smile}

Also I would like to take this time, I'm sure that we will post something on Christmas, the Story of, ETC. but I would like to take this time to thank EVERYONE for making this such a GREAT year. I would like to wish you all a VERY Merry Christmas and a VERY Happy and Healthy New Year.

But since the Hiatus doesn't start until the end of today, let's get started. Shall we? Be right back.
Peter

No comments: