Friday, December 03, 2010

No Big Sunday Edition 120510

Going to see the "Nutcracker"

Hey folks,

I know, I know, I wasn't here Wednesday or Thursday. What can I say, it's DECEMBER. People to see and things to do. I had lunch with a good Friend that is home from the Navy Yesterday, he is being shipped off today. It was GREAT seeing him and I am so proud of him. Thank you for your Service.

OK, Sunday? The Idiots have the day off. {Smile} Tomorrow I will be going to a very special 40th Birthday Party. Then on Sunday, I will be taking Laura to see the "Nutcracker" Ballet at the Lyric Theatre.

This is kind of a funny story. Last Friday we were in the Mall. Being Pregnant, Laura has to pee every 5 minutes or so. So we go down the hall and there are two Ballerinas standing there. You know me. I had to say "Hi."

"Are you going to come see us?"

"Uh sure. Where and when?"

"We are at the Lyric Theatre in Stuart. Please come see us."

"Of course. We will be there" {Knowing Laura LOVES Ballet}

"Come Sunday." Both in unison "Definitely Sunday. That will be the best."

So we are going this Sunday. So you can see we are going to have a BUSY Weekend. Josh will love being at Nana's and a good time should be had by all.

So have GREAT Weekend folks, See you soon.
Peter

No comments: