Sunday, October 25, 2009

Obama Is The Surrender Monkey and Chief

The Blood of our Soldier's in Afghanistan is on his hands.

Hey folks,

OK. Let's get this out of the way. I'm tired of people asking me what I think of Obama's indecision and delay in sending more Troops to Afghanistan. Do I think that it is because he is afraid of upsetting the Far Left Liberal Kooks? The Anti-War crowd for fear that he will loose their support with Obamacare? Do I think it's because he doesn't care about the Troops? Or could it be that he just truly believes that all we have to do is play nice with those that want us dead and they will fall in love with us and all will be alright? YES!

Folks, Obama IS The Surrender Monkey and Chief. He has our Men and Women dying over there, a General crying out loud for back up. Send more Troops. He spends 40 minutes with the General on the Ground, then calls for meeting with the Surrender Monkeys themselves. The same Senators, some of which never spent day one in a uniform, some who did EVERYTHING that they could, not short of, but INCLUDING TREASON, to attempt to force a loss in Iraq. Why? For SOLELY Political reasons. To attempt to hang the loss around then President Bush's neck.

"The War is Lost." "Our Soldiers are killing men and women in cold blood." "Our Soldiers are terrorizing women and children in the dead of night." "Just air-raiding villages and killing civilians". Oh wait, the last one WAS Obama. These idiots are the ones that Obama is taking Military advice from?

We have a General calling out to anyone that will listen that he needs about 40 THOUSAND more troops or all may be lost. Obama? Going to $30,000 a plate fundraisers, holding parties in the White House with "Earth Wind and Fire." Of course, then you got the TV. It's like Obama is saying,

"I hear ya. I understand that you are losing Troops. I get it. And, uh, one life is , uh, to much. So I am working hard at, uh, well, OK, uh, solution. Yes. I'm the President, and I uh, well, I uh, I will get back to you. I have this Party Tonight, I have to be on TV Tomorrow, and the next day, and uh, well, the next day, uh, OH yeah, I'm going to play some Hoops tonight, so I will get back to you soon. You know, BEING President is hard work. Some Tough Decisions have to be made. I will make those tough decisions, as soon as Obamacare gets passed, uh, I mean, well, uh, soon. I hope anyway. Better be soon. I want Obamacare NOW. Oh yeah, I support you, and you are doing a fine job over there. Keep up the good work. America is evil, uh, I mean America is PROUD of you. And, uh, so am I."

Truth is folks, he has an agenda and he is sticking to it. He does not care about the Troops. He does not care if we lose in Afghanistan. He simply does not care. YES. He is afraid of losing support of the Anti-War, far Left fringe Kook Base. He knows that if he DOES send more Troops, they will start attacking him, just like they did Bush. He will lose their support on all things. But what he cares about most, Obamacare, will TRULY be dead without them.

This is a no brainer. The General, who's Troops are having bullets flying past and in some cases INTO their heads, CRYING for more Troops. YOU SEND THEM! No need for debate. No need for thought. American Soldiers are in trouble, we need to BACK THEM!

So what do I think of Obama's indecision and delay in sending more Troops to Afghanistan? The Blood of EVERY Soldier that gets maimed or killed, before Obama decides to send them help, is going to be on Obama's own hands.

But then again, what do you expect from a Surrender Monkey?
Peter

1 comment:

hair salon london said...

I never miss any news of Obama ....and i think he take too much time for decided ...what to do....