Sunday, October 18, 2009

Congratulations Kayla Williams, We Are All Proud

Preview for Sunday 101809

Hey folks,

Welcome to the OPNTalk Big Sunday Edition. Good to have ya. First and foremost, Congratulation to Kayla Williams for winning the Gold Medal for Vault at the World Gymnastics Championships.

"This past five months, or however long it's been, has been the most hectic and crazy," Williams said, wide-eyed. "But I've learned a lot and I finished it off as best I could."

We are all truly proud of you. Enjoy this moment as long as you can. You have earned it. Hope to see you in the Olympics.

So it's Sunday, and I'm actually HERE. {Laughing} I am glad I am. The new Computer is up and running VERY nicely. The old one sits collecting dust until I can get it up again. I have an offer from someone I think may be able to help, I have a lot of stuff that could be lost for good, so it's just a matter of having the time to try again with his help. We'll have to see what happens.

Coming Right up today?

The Insanity Of Obamacare, Lies, Deceit, and Outright Attacks
READ THE BILLS!
If New Strain, Does The Vaccine Work?
Breast Cancer Awareness
IWA For Sunday 101809

Before we get to all that, a couple of things. Someone stumbled upon me over at the Tom Sullivan Listener's Club and asked "Is that you?" Yes. All you had to do was click on my Profile over there and you would see that EVERY Post I post here, goes there, via RSS feed. I also post a Blog there as well.

Yes folks, the OPN is ALWAYS expanding. You can find me on Facebook/Peter Carlock, you can follow me on Twitter / Peteropntalk, The Tom Sullivan Listener's Club / Peter Carlock, I am also looking into another couple of possibilities. I will let you know. I also visit various DBs {Discussion Boards}, not to mention some of my stuff is all over the Internet. I'm really NOT hard to find, nor am I one of these people that hind behind Screen Names. I am me. Here, there, anywhere. Of course you can always Email me at opntalk@gmail.com.

So what do I think about Balloon Boy? You know what I mean. Richard and Mayumi Heene frantically called 911 to say that their Helium Flying Saucer got away with Little 6 year old Falcon Heene inside. After hours of manpower, Helicopters, Police, Fire, Rescue, and suspense as the world watched, little Falcon was hiding in the Attic.

Sorry folks, but looking at all this, and looking at this family, SOMEONE NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL! I'm not kidding. When asked why he {Falcon} did not come down from the Attic when he heard his Mom and Dad call him, he said he was doing it for a SHOW! The family has been on a Reality TV Show Twice, video tapes nearly any and everything that they do, and now are appearing on whatever show will have them to discuss this "near tragedy."

Problem is, it IS a hoax. They Video Taped the launch. There never was a basket on the balloon, Falcon was hiding, and there was no way he could have got up TO the Attic without help from his Father or a latter that was not there. So this whole thing was a farce. In my opinion, the kids are nothing more than pawns for the Parents to get the attention and get on TV. Someone needs to do something about it. I see CPS is, DAMN IT! {Sigh} I just realized I forgot something. I wanted to talk about CPS and the Family Courts, well, I wanted to talk about it on Thursday, then Obama announced he was going to give $250. to 50 million Seniors to basically buy their Votes, so I put it off until today, {Sigh} I don't have the article anymore. It's going to have have to wait until next week. Anyway, CPS is involved and I just hope that they do not split up the kids. But the Parents? I do truly feel someone needs to go to Jail.

Going to fill my cup folks. Fill yours with whatever gets you going in the morning. I'll be right back.
Peter

Source:
AP - Kayla Williams, 16, wins gold for US at gym worlds
AP - Family at center of balloon saga under scrutiny

No comments: