Sunday, October 04, 2009

IWA for Sunday 100409

The "Victim" IS the Guilty Party.

Hey folks,

Once again, we are being told that the "Victim" is wholesome and innocent, being attacked {basically} by an evil perpetrator that needs to be wiped out. At least in the eyes of the LWL and the Mainstream Media. Seriously folks, Look at these statements by the "Victim."

"This whole thing has been quite scary."

"Because there's something insidious about (it). Is he standing down there? Is he hiding under the car? Am I going to get a tap on the shoulder?"

"I was worried for myself, I was worried for my family,"

"I felt menaced by this, and I had to tell them all of the creepy things that I had done."

"It's been a very bizarre experience,"

"I felt like I needed to protect these people. I need to protect my family. I need to protect myself. Hope to protect my job."


So what was the terrible thing that was taking place here. What was this poor "Victim" so scared of? He went to his car and found a package. The note said:

"I know that you do some terrible, terrible things and that I can prove that you do some terrible things." He acknowledged the letter contained proof.

The Horrors, the intrigue. Who is this poor innocent "Victim" who is full of fear for himself and his family? What TERRIBLE THINGS, CREEPY THINGS had he done?

He said "the creepy stuff was that I have had sex with women who work for me on this show. My response to that is yes, I have. Would it be embarrassing if it were made public? Yes, it would, especially for the women."

Yeah "especially for the women." is right.

Yup. David Letterman. Sounds like a plot right out of Hollywood. A Spy about to be exposed. But he is not a SPY. He is an ADULTERER. He is running around having sex with WOMEN, the would be plural, that work on his show. HE IS THE VICTIM? No. He is the Idiot of the Week. He is no Victim. He DID IT! He cheated on his Wife, how many times over? His Son. He is a SCUMBAG!

Now do not get me wrong. YES. Extortion is a crime. YES. Blackmail is a CRIME. I get that. But to run around with your pants down, having sex with whatever Woman you can convince or, perhaps FORCE, since they WORK FOR YOU, to have sex with you, a victim it makes you not.

No folks, according to the Left, he is the Victim. He will probably get a bigger viewership, people offering him interviews, and he will be depicted as Brave for having the guts to go out there and make all this public. This will be a resume enhancer as far as they are concerned. To me? HE is the Idiot of the Week, a Scumbag, and one that does not deserve the love and admiration that he has with his family. I still would love to see if any Sexual Harassment has taken place. Since these women WORK for him, do he promise, or withhold anything for them to have sex with him? Should be interesting to see THEIR side of it.
Peter

AP - CBS worker arrested in Letterman blackmail plot By DAVID BAUDER, AP Television Writer

No comments: