Sunday, October 04, 2009

Obama disappointed over Chicago's Olympics loss

Preview for Sunday 100409

Hey folks,

Meanwhile our Men and Women are dying in Afghanistan. Yes, The International Olympic Committee members eliminated Chicago only hours after Obama and his Wife urged them to send the Summer Games there. Hours. {Laughing} Obama failed again.

Welcome to the big Sunday Edition of the OPNTalk Blog. I'm still trying to get better. Going back to normal mode tomorrow no matter how I feel. So I HOPE I feel a lot better than I do right now.

Yes I was suppose to be off to Lauderdale to meet with Newt and Joe The Plumber, and spend time with you folks right after posting this. However, I will not make it due to the illness. No it's not the Swing Flu, yet. They keep checking it though. Last time I was out of commission for ten days. This is day 5 this time around. Sorry to you again BG, who I was supposed to go with. I owe you a trip next time.

Yes, Obama failed. The 2016 Host City for the Olympics? Rio de Janeiro. Congratulations.

Coming right up today?

Iran CAN Produce A Nuclear Bomb TODAY: U.N. nuclear watchdog

Oh, did you catch this? Yet another example that the Left are a bunch of Kooks. Complete Lunatics. I'm NOT kidding. From an ACTUAL Website. "Did Glenn Beck Rape and Murder a Young Girl in 1990?" Another question, "Is he gay?" Then they say, well, if it's not true, then why does he not deny it? Why should he? Now They claim and clearly state, "Notice: This website is 100% parody"

Let's explain to the Kooks what a Parody is, shall we? In contemporary usage, is a work created to mock, comment on, or poke fun at an original work, its subject, author, style, or some other target, by means of humorous, satiric or ironic imitation. Ted Kennedy getting into an accident while drunk and leaving the Girl in the car to die while he goes home to sleep it off, COULD be a parody. But it REALLY happened. Obama bowing before a King, Obama Speeches, President Bush inability to speak, a Sports Team's inability to win a game, all these can become Parodies. They all have truth behind them.

Poking fun at Bill Clinton's inability to keep his pants on. Congress's inability to pass, well, ANYTHING. I do not even have a problem with some that were poking fun at ME. "Don't ask Pete to do it. Remember 'Hey Jane, why did you not ask my question at the Conference on Thursday? Maybe because you sent in your question to be asked during Thursday's Conference on FRIDAY!'" True story.

No Parodies are fun. They can be funny as hell, especially if they are founded in some truth. But implying that someone RAPED or MURDERED someone? Or things like Letterman saying that Palin's MINOR Daughter was having sex during a Football game? These are not Parodies, they are PERSONAL ATTACKS and CAN and SHOULD lead into SLANDER Charges.

I'm not going to give you the Website for this stupidity. It looks like a four year old created it. But labeling something Parody does not equate to personal attacks, unless of course we are discussing those on the Left.

Going to fill my cup. I do not even know what it is today. But I'll be right back.
Peter

Sources:
AP - Obama disappointed over Chicago's Olympics loss

2 comments:

FSM_Ed said...

Why won't Glenn Beck openly deny these heinous accusations?

Peter said...

Hey FSM Ed,

Welcome to the OPNTalk Blog.

Why should he? Even this asinine website says that the charges are "parody." If I were Glenn Beck, I think I would have Lawyers looking into SLANDER Charges more so than suing for Domain Rights. Slander and Defamation would have more of an effect I think.
Peter