Sunday, September 14, 2008

Welcome to the Big Sunday Edition of the OPNTalk Blog

Can you tell I'm glad to be back in "The Chair?"

Hey folks,

Happy Sunday to you. Since it is Sunday, it's time for the big Sunday Edition of the OPNTalk Blog. I will not repeat the fact that I do not want a redo of this past week. Well, OK. I guess I just did. {Smile} But things are looking up, and I am VERY glad to be back in the Chair.

Coming up today is a special three part series dealing with the Energy Debate.

Energy Debate Continues Part One
Energy Debate Continues Part Two, The Proposal
Energy Debate Continues Part Three Reality

The Transcript of Sarah Palin's interview on ABC with Charlie Gibson, and the fact she nailed it.

Sarah Palin on ABC
Analysis of the Palin Gibson Interview

H.S. For Sunday 091408
Something that we should ALL know about.

You Can't Make This Stuff Up 091408

Is this a good or bad thing?

Of course we wrap things up with the:

IWA For Sunday 091408

So yes, we are fully loaded and ready to go. I hope you are as well. I'm hoping to make this a full week this week. I guess only time will tell. But I am here now, so let's get right to it.

Peter

No comments: