Sunday, September 21, 2008

No Response From Bamm, Coming Right Up

Preview for Sunday 092108

Hey folks,

Happy Sunday to you. I know it's time for the Big Sunday Edition of the OPNTalk Blog, but I'm going to forewarn you, I'm in a foul mood today. I really am.

As a side note. I knew it. Bamm was nothing more than a Hit and Run Poster. For those of you that may not know what I'm talking about, Bamm posted a comment last Sunday on Sarah Palin on ABC I responded to him.

Hey Bamm,

Welcome to the OPNTalk Blog.

It's Monday morning and I have a full week coming up so I'm going to try to be nice here. {Smile} Were you really born ignorant or are you just a Sheep?

"Normally I would not care who the president was."

That is one of the problems right there. A lot of people do not care. They do not care to find out the TRUTH about people running for office. When the time comes, they either vote what they are told to, or they don't vote at all. If you do not care who the President is, then you give up your right to complain about it.

"But I must be honest; this lady is a very poor VP pick by Mcsame. He May win the election by choosing this crazy church lady, but the nation at a whole will loose. I do not think she knows anything about national or international politics. She is hostile, rude, belligerent, ignorant and disingenuous"

{Laughing} Proof? What statements? Care to back any of that up? You are probably a hit and run poster, but this is how an intellectual debate works. I say something like Obama is an idiot without a teleprompter and a pre written speech. I then give examples, like saying "My Muslim faith," "I have visited 57 states." "Uh,uh,uh, and, uh,uh, uh" Iran is a little country. They are no threat." Wait "Iran is a GRAVE threat." ETC. Then you say, I do not agree with that, here is why. So care to give some examples as to WHY you feel that She is "hostile, rude, belligerent, ignorant and disingenuous"

"experience,"

Mayor, Governor, brought about REAL Reform, REAL Change, 80 percent approval ratings. Obama?

"education"

What is her education? Do you know?

"For now she is just the VP pick, but a person has to be crazy to believe this lady is qualified to be president in the event Mcsame became unable to perform his job."

Mcsame? Cute. Where did you get that bumper sticker? But that does pretty much tell us where you stand to begin with. As to qualifications, I repeat, which I know you will not answer, WHAT ARE OBAMA'S Qualifications? Right now he is just the Democrat Nominee for President, but a person has to be crazy to believe this guy is qualified to be President. I have told you Palin's qualifications. How about you share Obama's?

"I know many low information republicans think that she or any other republican is a great pick to run the country,"

Too bad NO information Sheeple, who blindly follow whatever they are told by those that are panicking right now, think Obama is a great pick.

Sorry, but this next part of your statement is just plain idiotic. Typical, but idiotic. Maybe you should really learn some history here.

"because most of them think that minorities (Blacks and Browns) will be the least important types of Americans whom issues are relevant. Some ignorant republicans are desperate and scared and believe all the good jobs should and will go to whites if a republican is the president."

The only times that TRUE reform, true change, and true equality has been accomplished in this country, it was by REPUBLICANS. Democrats talk a great game, they promise the kitchen sink, they get voted in, NOTHING changes. NOTHING helps those in need. All the Left do is create bigger government, spend more money after taking more from you, then tell minorities, THEY {Government} are the answers for all their needs. But when a Minority makes it, it is ALWAYS the LEFT that ask stupid questions, like "Is he Black enough." "Magic Negro." It is ALWAYS the Left that plays the Race card. Like you are attempting to do here. You really want people to believe that if they do not vote for Obama, they are Racists. Ask Joe Biden about Racism.

"This is an insane and out dated concept"

Yes this stereotype is.

"They fail to understand (or refuse to understand) that the GOP does not care about the Poor or Middle class people- white, black, yellow, red or brown."

Care to prove that?

I feel deeply saddened that this country still has people like you in it. Not that you are not a good person. You could be one of the best people with the best intentions I have ever met. But from your statement here, all I see is a sheep. Unable to think for yourself. Just blindly and ignorantly following the script of those on the Far Left.

Please feel free to show me the error in my assessment. Care to have an intellectual debate? Or would you rather just leave it at this?
Peter

But this is not why I'm in a foul mood. I had a feeling he was nothing more than a Hit and Run Poster. No. I'm in a foul mood because I'm tired of being called a racist.

I have been fighting for true equality in this country for the past ten plus years. I am all over the Internet, written countless articles on the subject, met with "Community Organizers." Hosted and attended "World Summit Dinners." I have spent time with and got to know people from all over the world. I have some very good friends from every walk of life you can think of. Some here in America, some still in their own countries. I have been preaching that if we are to have true equality in this country, we need to treat everyone equally. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

What this means is following Martin Luther King. Judging people by the content of their character, NOT the color of their skin. To greet and get to know all the same way. Accept them for WHO they are. Not what they are. A good person is that, a good person. A Bad person is just that. A bad person. Base these judgements on WHAT they do, not how they look. DO not show ANY special treatment to ANYONE. This type of behaviour only breeds more division and more hatred.

But it seems that every time I turn around, people look at me and see a White guy. Therefore, since I'm a White guy, I must not like people that do not look like me. I must have feelings of hate toward them, because they are not of my kind. Sorry, but if you are looking at me, seeing the color of my skin, and judging me based solely on that, YOU are the Racist. YOU are the one that is guilty of that of which you espouse to be your goal of defeating. YOU are the one with the problem.

So of course, now that Obama is in a free fall, they are starting to play the Race Card like they have never done before. They are trying to shame you, scare you, or even threaten you, that if you do not vote for him, it's because YOU are a racist.

Coming right up today:
You Racist, Laying The Foundation for Obama's Defeat
Russian Prophet Telling You What I Am
High-Fructose Corn Syrup Update

Of course, as usual, we wrap things up with the IWA.
IWA For Sunday 092108

Like I said, I'm in a foul mood. I really have no desire to continue to play nice with these idiots. I am not now, nor will I ever be a Racist. I also know that most of you out there are not either. So it's time to start calling these people out. The truth is, every time someone pulls the Race Card, they are usually those that claim they are fighting for equality. It is usually those that are crying the loudest, that are the ones that are truly guilty.

OK, on with the show. So to speak. I'll try to improve my mood as we go on.
Peter

2 comments:

samspade said...

It woud not surprise me if what you had was someone who ciontributes to the democratundergrounsd and the DailyKos.

A democrat trying to disguise what he really is.

Peter said...

Hey Sam,

No the sad thing is he is not trying to hide anything. He most likely believes this garbage. This is why he cannot back it up. The Script does not give answers to logical or honest questions.

All the Script does is tell you to hurdle insults. When confronted with questions as to why one would actually believe such things, they just run away because they do not have the ability to think for themselves.

The funny thing is, Bamm probably felt really good about what he wrote. Most likely told his friends, YEAH, I really got him. I let him have it. YEAH! {Sigh} Yet all Bamm really did was show ignorance and cowardliness.

But I guess as the saying goes, live and learn.
Peter