Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY

Preview for 051108

Hey folks,

First off, HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY to all of which it applies. For those of you out there that have Mothers {Smile} do something special for them today. From your heart. Come on, you KNOW what they like, do that. If you were ANYTHING like me, she has earned it.

Coming right up is my honest take on the up coming elections. I really am starting to think we should re-name them. It really is not Election 08, but more like Hate 08. Also coming up, did you know that you have no need of pills to improve your sex life. Nope. It may just be as simple as finding something or someone that you are afraid of, and smelling their pee.

Actually, we really have TWO YCMTSU articles today. I could not chose between them so you get both. One is the pee thing, and the other? Well, there really are no words. But I’m sure I will find some.

Our Health and Science Segment today is by someone who turns out to be a regular here. Talk about a die hard Evolutionist. Sorry, but she is just out there. But she keeps getting my attention so she must be doing something right.

Then on to our IWA winner. Folks, it really is simple. Many of you hate the man, some of you respect him. Some of you may even like him. But when everyone is out to get you, you just simply do not give them more ammo.

Again, HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!

Be right back.
Peter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I often think of her when I'm alone

Her presence comes over me
from where I don't know
Her absence is greatly felt
that increases with ever changing time
When she left we were all sort of numb
my wife, my son and myself
It is only with the passing of many years
that I now have grown to miss her so much
How odd that I morn her leaving
after so much time has gone by.
She never lost faith in me
and always was encouraging.
It was if she knew that I would turn out.
She knew that I had to do it in my own way.
Always supportive in whatever I attempted,
never critical in an unfriendly way.
When she was so ill and beyond any hope,
I had to let her leave
Her last words to me, days before where,
'I know that I'm dying'.
It's hard to believe that they’re just memories
and that she no longer lives in that small white
house
An adjustment that I will never fully make.
I guess that's why I still morn my mothers passing.
It leaves an emptiness that nothing else can fill.

I often think of her when I'm alone.

Peter said...

Hey Doug,

THIS IS GREAT. Thank you very much for sharing it.
Peter