Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday Preview 033008

Coming right up

Hey folks,

Welcome to the Sunday edition of the OPNTalk Blog. Today we are talking about quite a few things, the 08 race to the White House, more Global Warming Bunk, who Wal-Mart actually is, who McCain actually is. But up first, I will be putting to rest this completely idiotic debate that has been going on in the news lately, with all this talk on race and racism, “was Jesus a Black man?”

I know some of you will get angry. I know some of you will get those feeling of hate building up inside you. I know this may go against the very thing you have been taught your whole life. I understand that it is important to some of you. So important that it actually DIVIDES the Races even further. But it is what it is, and HE was what He was while He was here on earth in the flesh.

So get yourself a cup of coffee {Mine is Hazelnut}, sit back, and get comfortable. Here we go.
Peter

No comments: