Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sunday Edition Preview 030908

Hey folks,

Congratulations Obama. He wins Wyoming with like 61 percent of the votes.

OK. I heard ya. Let me try to explain what is going to happen. Someone, actually, a couple of people have told me they do not like the way the Sunday edition is laid out. This is what one said.

“I love the Sunday edition of the OPNTalk. So much more stuff. But it’s like sometimes hard to follow. I mean, you start off with the IWA, which I love by the way, but then you go into the real stuff. I think it would be better if you ended with the IWA or the can’t make stuff up thing. I would rather end with a giggle than giggle and end up mad or disgusted.”

Well, this was not the only one that told me about this. The reason the IWA comes first? It’s the LAST thing I post. So basically, I do all the harder stuff, real news, first and post it, then I end with the lighter side of the OPNTalk Blog. The IWA, You Can’t Make This Stuff Up, even the Health and Science segment. But it is kind of like a mirror, if you will. The first thing I post, is the last thing you see. The last is first.

SO, taking this into consideration, I will NOW start posting the “harder,” more meaty, real news, articles LAST, which mean they will be the first thing YOU see. Then as you scroll down, you will get the lighter side and end with the IWA. OK, got all that? So when you are at the IWA, you know that’s it for the day.

Anyway, the Sunday edition of the OPN is getting more and more jam packed as the weeks go by. This one is no exception. Coming up today? A BIG I told you so on the Global Warming topic. In related news, churches going “Green,” which is just plain idiotic. A guy says Internet Predators are no big deal. UN Chief stepping down because the UN doesn’t care about Human Rights. Duh. China at it again, contaminated Blood thinner, French Kissing kids, and we wrap it up with a drugy, that says, Moses and others in the Bible were ALL drugies. {Laughing} Idiot.

We are completely fully loaded and ready to go. Lets get right to it.
Peter

No comments: