Saturday, July 15, 2006

Why I AM The Way I Am,

Hey folks,

Happy Saturday to you. I love the weekends. Gives me so much more time than I normally have to do what I do. Talk to you. Here, atNewtimesLIVE, at Ethepeople , and possibly {since some are URGING me to get one}, a My Space. Haven’t looked in that one yet, but possibly coming soon.

I wanted to take some of this time to try to explain why I AM the way I am. First I want to say this, I in no way started out with this site, thinking that it would be a political site. If you and those that have, known me since I’ve been posting anywhere for the pass nearly 10 years, you know that I love to discuss all topics. I’ve debated everything and talked about everything. Politics was a small part of it. Now, looking back at these article here, I see that my friend who pointed it out, is right. This Is a political site. I’m telling you the truth, it was not intended to be this way. It has evolved that way on it’s own. I first looked at it as the fact that is what is primarily in the news, and since that is what I do, share and analyze the news, then the things I’m discussing is what is dominating the news itself, politics. But honestly, there is more to it than that.

Since this site, and for a while, anytime I say anything positive about President Bush, the administration, the war, religion, God, Jesus, etc. I’m labeled a Right Wing Radicle {RWR}, a Zealot, a Religious Fanatic, Racist, Hatemonger, Bigot, etc. I’m told I’m close minded, narrow thinking, arrogant, and wrong. Now I have had my share of attacks by those on the Right as well, anytime I say I do not believe in organized religion, Bush is wrong about this or that, and that I do not believe EXACTLY the way they do on certain topics. But I want to try to explain why I truly believe that I AM the way I am, as far as leaning Right.

I AM completely sick and tired of some in this country attacking this country and it’s leaders. I AM tired of some who want to change the laws, popular opinion, history, traditions, and freedoms, the very foundation of this country, just to accommodate a small minority. I AM tired of people thinking that they have a "right" to be offended. I AM tired of those who do not know that right is right, and wrong is wrong. I AM tired of "Political Correctness". I AM tired of those who truly believe "anything goes". I AM tired of those who do not want to play by the rules. I AM tired of cry babies. I AM tired of laziness. People that want things made easier for them, who want the "American Dream", but do not want to work for it. I AM tired of being told that I am wrong when I tell the TRUTH, and back it with FACTS. I AM tired of the "Not my fault" crowd, excuse makers, who see self responsibly as bad. I AM tired of insanity on both sides. I AM tired of not being able to have an intelligent debate with someone who knows NOTHING but what the Mass Media or the Far Left Fringe tell them. Who cannot think for themselves.

You see folks, I seem to lean right, because I better associate with the core beliefs of the Right. If you look at just about any poll in the past 12 years or so, even further back than that, you will see that the vast MAJORITY in this country do as well. I agree with SOME of the ORIGINAL core beliefs of the Left. But here is the problem. I see the left being completely taking over by those with completely idiotic and looney ideals. As of late, the FAR LEFT Fringe, the LWL, is no longer the far left fringe. It is becoming the entire party. What the Democrats USE to stand for, what they truly believed has been reduced to "Hate Bush", "Hate the War" and get into power at any cost. If you do anything even remotely against them, they want you destroyed. Ask Lieberman. They are allowing themselves to be taken over by the LWL, and the LWL WANT to change this country, and not for the better.

I’m sorry folks, I have some intelligence, morals, and firm beliefs. I cannot nor will I EVER agree that it’s OK for those with Looney ideas, {Too Numerous to list here} to take over this country. So if this means that I am a "Wingnut", I love that name by the way, then a "Wingnut" I am.

It really is just this simple. I will continue to do what I do, the way I do it, and call what is, what is. I will continue to point out the stupidity on both sides, and call wrong, wrong, and right, right. You will either agree or disagree. Depending on the topic, you may do both.
Peter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post

It seems to reflect how I feel most of the time. I am constantly attacked by the left and every once in awhile I am also attacked by the right.

It matters not that I post things where I disagree with the president and what the administration does all that matters to these pinheads is that all my posts do not spew hate and criticism for the president so I am the enemy.

All I can say to you is to keep on posting because there are many like myself who do not follow the nonsense of the "I hate Bush all the time" club.

I have lately found that some of the people that I thought might be able to comprehend the realities of politics have been closet Bush haters all along and their true nature has been revealed.

I enjoy your posts and the fact that you provide facts and not speculation or opinion as "facts"

There are many of us out there who are true independents and in spite of all the efforts to convince us that the population all hates Bush I think that when we have the next elections there may be a few surprised democrats out there who have been prophesying retaking the congress.

I think that many people have seen that the democrats have shown that they have no plan except to oust republicans and retake power.