Sunday, July 16, 2006

IWA Sunday July 16th, 2006

Hey folks,

You know, people tell me all the time, one of the things that is great about this country, is that in some ways you can get rich without really working for it. You can also get want you want. How? Sue.

From the lady who sued McDonald’s for coffee burns. To all those that sue someone or organizations, or even this country, just because they are "offended" at something, our courts system is so bogged down by stupidity , that for someone who is truly harmed or done wrong by someone, it takes years to get justice. But that’s America.

The latest person to add to the already busting at the seams stuffed court system is former bodybuilder Mark DelCore. His complaint? He is suing for the right to bask naked with his rat terrier, "Cheekies", at his side.

That’s right, he wants the "right" to sunbath nude with his dog. He says sunbathing is a balm for a skin condition he developed after exposure to World Trade Center toxins while leaving a lower Manhattan gym. He says his dog's healing presence qualifies him as a "service dog."

Are you kidding me? The beach in question, a "clothing optional" beach near Kismet, on Fire Island, does not allow pets with the exemption of service animals. So he claims that "Cheekies" is a service animal.

I’m sorry, but this guy just sounds nuts. And to clog up the court system even more for this, makes him the award winning, Idiot of the Week.
Peter

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL
that guy is a joke.

On another topic I see that you have been sparing with Bill on ETP. It is obvious that those who response negatively to your post are doing it for one reason only in that you are disrupting their little world by telling it as it is and not their version of the facts.

Usually one can expect no real answers to your questions because they are trying the old tried method of belittling the post or demeaning the author or just out and out ignoring the facts and substituting their opinion as fact.

I agree that your definition is true that all democrats are not left wing loonies but it seems to boil down to a few who seem to want to speak for all as the spokesperson for what they think everyone thinks.

The problem with that is that they are a minority who are once again trying to make people think that they reflect what everyone thinks.

Peter said...

Hey Sam,


“On another topic I see that you have been sparing with Bill on ETP. It is obvious that those who response negatively to your post are doing it for one reason only in that you are disrupting their little world by telling it as it is and not their version of the facts.”


Yes, I think I upset some. Can’t wait to see what Cat’s thinks of my telling him the truth about his reply. It really is simple. I can disagree with what someone says. I will post WHY I disagree, backing with facts, or just say “this is my opinion”, and reply with substance on topic.


I try not too ever attack an individual for their opinions. Even if their opinion is completely insane. If I find that I do not like someone or feel that I do not agree with anything they say, I simply do not participate in a conversation with them.


Too bad the LWL can’t do that. It is in their very nature to attack. Even if they are wrong. But most of the time, the thoughts are not that of their own. Just repeating what they are told to.


“Usually one can expect no real answers to your questions because they are trying the old tried method of belittling the post or demeaning the author or just out and out ignoring the facts and substituting their opinion as fact.”

EXACTLY what Cats tried to do to me. Even corrected my “spelling”. Poorly I might add. But Cats tried. {I do not know if Cats is male or female, this is why I keep saying Cats. For some reason I picture it a him.}


“I agree that your definition is true that all democrats are not left wing loonies but it seems to boil down to a few who seem to want to speak for all as the spokesperson for what they think everyone thinks.


The problem with that is that they are a minority who are once again trying to make people think that they reflect what everyone thinks.”


They think that they are the Majority. They think they already have the win. I guess we will see what America truly thinks at the polls.
Peter

Anonymous said...

Actually Cat is a woman.She is basically a follower who believes all the nonsense put out without trying to see between the lines.

Peter said...

Thanks for that Sam. I was wondering that. I didn't want to say something like "You see folks, HE just doesn't get it" if indeed SHE is a woman. {Smile}
Peter