Friday, July 07, 2006

They Even Eat Their Own.

Hey folks,

I have been talking about the lack of the ability for the Left to get it together and come up with and clear and obtainable plan to win elections and get into a place that would bring balance to the government. I have taken heat of course, as you would expect, from some on the Left who do not like me pointed out the TRUTH.

What I find interesting also is that I take some heat from the Right as well. I’ve been told things from I’m making a mistake, that the Right is just fine, and I should leave the Left alone and watch them implode, to being compared to a "Jedi Master". What do I mean? They told me, and I love the analogy, that it was a theme in the first "Star Wars" episodes I - III that the Jedi saw "Anakin Skywalker" as the chosen one, to bring balance to the Force. Well, he did. There was a lack of darkness. He brought evil to balance out the good. In other words folks, be careful what you wish for.

I am starting to firmly believe that the Left have been hijacked by the LWL. I really am. I truly believe that the Left Wing Looney fringe has nearly taken over the party. They are continuing to attack President Bush, the war, anything Christian, and now even their own, if you do not subscribe to their insanity.

We talked about some on the left urging Hillary not to run. We’ve talked about the fact that they attacked their own in various situations. Now they are running away from Lieberman and making it COMPLETELY clear that they will not support him. Why? ONE reason. Lieberman has never been an independent, or moderate. He has towed the party line more than "confused" Hillary, or flip flop Kerry, voting 90% with the Left. But he made a fatal error. He had the intelligence to support the war, and our troops. That’s it. That’s all he did.

Now the LWL is attacking him. They are publically saying, and I love this one, "if you win the primary, we will support you, but if you do not , we will not." This is not hard to understand. They care about NOTHING but getting back in power. Now I know that both sides want to be in power. It’s politics. But I have NEVER seen a more power hungry filled movement. They do not care about the war. They do not care about the country. They do not care about you. All they care about is bringing down Bush and getting power. That’s it.

I love Lieberman. He says, if he loses the Democratic primary, he’ll run as and Independent. He actually might just be one that could WIN as an Independent. He has a lot going for him. One, he is not part of the Far Right, and the LWL hate him. He has a likable personality, and the voters could very well see him as a good alternative to either far fringe.

But his opponent seems to be taken the hard LWL tactical approach. Ned Lamont, the founder of a cable television company, has gained in statewide polls by accusing Lieberman of straying from his Democratic roots. He has dumped more than $1.5 million of his own money into the race. He has said he is prepared to invest up to $1 million more. His main attack against Lieberman? His agreeing with President Bush on the war.

"And Senator Lieberman, if you won't challenge President Bush and his failed agenda, I will," he said.

Lieberman’s response?

"I know George Bush. I've worked against George Bush. I've even ran against George Bush. But Ned, I'm not George Bush," Lieberman said during the debate, televised by MSNBC and C-SPAN. "So why don't you stop running against him and have the courage and honesty to run against me and the facts of my record."

LOL. How true, how true. Why not STOP attacking Bush? It has worked so well so far.

One thing you can be sure of though. If they continue with the game plan they have been using, they will guarantee the Right stays in power for a long time.
Peter

No comments: