Sunday, July 30, 2006

IWA for Sunday, 30th 2006,

Hey folks,

As you know the Last week winner of the IWA, actually turn out to be a nice guy, just doing what he was asked to do my his mother. He came on and gave his side of the story. This convinced me that the facts as reported were not complete, nor were the telling the whole story, so I retracted the IWA and I did and do wish Mr. Lehto well. I forwent the Saturday Daily Article because I wanted all to see the retration.

This week’s winner? One the recipient actually AGREES he is an idiot. This weeks winner is,,, Mel Gibson who issued a lengthy statement Saturday apologizing for his drunk driving arrest and saying he has battled alcoholism throughout his life.

So he is intoxicated and going 87 mph in a 45 mph zone, at 2:36am on Friday, when this annoying and insignificant peon Police Officer had to bother him. According to many sources, including Mel himself,

"I acted like a person completely out of control when I was arrested,"

He was telling the officer that he would ruin him {The officer} because he {Mel} "Owned Malibu". He is reported as saying that Jews star wars, and asked the officer if he was a jew. Among much more.

Mel said,

"The arresting officer was just doing his job and I feel fortunate that I was apprehended before I caused injury to any other person. I acted like a person completely out of control when I was arrested and said things that I do not believe to be true and which are despicable."

Now do not misunderstand. I like Mel. I love the Mad Max, Lethal Weapon movies, "What Women Want" {Well, ok, I love Helen Hunt} and "Ransom" I love his movies I like him. Here is a little trivia fact for you. Do you know where Mel was born and spend the first 12 years of his life? Salisbury Mills NY. That’s right, MY old stopping grounds.

But what he did was stupid. First he put other peoples lives in danger by getting behind the wheel intoxicated, then he acted "belligerent" and even threatened the officer. I truly hope in this case, that he is treated just like you or I would be if it were us. I’m so tired of these actors, stars, and politicians, getting treated differently just because of their money and fame. He did apologize, but he needs to pay the price.

Congratulations Mel, because of your actions on Friday, you are the Idiot of the week.
Peter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What has not been published is the fact that there is an investigating as to who leaked this to the media.

Yes, Mr. Gibson said anti-semantic things but why was it necessary to release this to the world? The only reason I can see is to further the cause to use this as a point in attacking the war and our governments support of Israel.

Those on the left must be salivating about using this little tidbit in their campaign to lambaste the president. Those Jewish leaders who are making an outcry about the remark are just playing into the hands of those who want further ammunition to use in their quest to destroy this president.

Peter said...

Hey Sam,

LOL, you are 100% correct. According to some, EVERYTHING is Bush's fault.

This will be also. In one way or another...
Peter