Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Well, This is Interesting.

Hey folks,

How would you like a foreseer of future things to become President? One that "knows" exactly what is going to happen. One that has no problem telling other countries that may not cooperate, "Your Fired". That’s right "The Don".

In an interview with NewsMax, Donald Trump just went on a tirade about Iraq. He said we need to get out {Can you say cut and run?} "as soon as practicable." He said, "We're stuck there. We can't just leave. But I would leave pretty quickly."

Decisive.{Smile} He seems to think that we are wasting our time on one hand yet says we cannot leave on the other. He told NewsMax,

"I would get out of Iraq as soon as possible consistent with the practicalities of a bad situation. I think the war was a mistake. They did not have weapons of mass destruction. Saddam was not the prettiest leader, but I never felt they were the problem in the world."

When asked if he thought this would create a civil war he said,

"The same thing that is going to happen if we leave later. They are going to govern anyway with people who would make Saddam Hussein look like a nice guy."

Well, I’m glad he knows what will happen. Of course he doesn’t like Bush’s plans, He said,

"It's being held together by sugar candy. No matter what happens, I believe Iraq will fall again. I think when we leave, the country will be in chaos, and the modern day version of Saddam Hussein will take over again. We're in a war we shouldn't be in. We have bigger fish to fry.{North Korea}"

If only he were President. If he was,

"If I were president, I would be fighting hard to stop raising interest rates because eventually the economy will be killed. I would fight hard to reduce oil prices. There's no doubt in my mind that the right chief executive could have a substantial impact on oil prices by telling the oil-producing states that it's time to start cutting [prices] or else. They're making more money than any country has ever made in the history of the world."

Ah yes "The Don" has spoken.

Do you think that he would run? I don’t. I think that this is just another moment in the spotlight that he likes so well. Besides that, I do not believe he really thinks he would have a chance. Just another card carrying Bushwhacker celeb. adding their voice to the LWL cause.
Peter

No comments: