Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Our Thoughts and Prayers Are With Rush

BREAKING NEWS - Rush Limbaugh rushed to a Hospital In Hawaii

Hey folks,

KITV reported Wednesday that paramedics responded to a call at 2:41 p.m. from the Kahala Hotel and Resort where Limbaugh is vacationing.

The station, citing unnamed sources, said paramedics treated Limbaugh and took him to The Queen's Medical Center in serious condition.

Queen's spokesman N. Makana Shook says the hospital is unable to comment on the report.

Limbaugh was seen golfing at Waialae Country Club earlier this week. The country club is next to the Kahala Hotel and Resort.


Our thoughts and Prayers are with you Rush, we Pray you make a full and speedy recovery.
Peter

Fox News / AP - Limbaugh Taken to Hospital With Chest Pains

3 comments:

Peter said...

Hate monger.

Peter said...

Hey Pete,

Says who? You? I know I know, you most likely spend your time on Lib sites that report, incorrectly 85 percent of the time, what Rush says on his show. However, I doubt you have ever actually listened to it. But that's OK. Places like NPR need your support more than Rush does. {Smile}
Peter

Peter said...

I lived in Washington DC in the early to mid 90's (I happened to be moving there the day of the Million Man March - It was the coolest thing I've ever seen!). I listened to Rush all the time when I lived there while he spread lie after lie about the Clintons. (It was quite the time to live there!). I've actually debated Rush on the radio many times (not as many people knew about him back then and it was easier to get thru to him).

Just some FACTS about me. I was at George H.W. Bush's inauguration in DC. I was the first person to shake Bill Clinton's hand on the floor of Madison Square Garden the night he was nominated. I've been to the Bush compound in Kennebunkport. I've had a face to face shout-down with Bill Bennett over artist censorship. I campaigned for Barack Obama and I will campaign against Dem. Max Baucus - my senator. So you don't really know anything about me. I've been all over the political map. I love politics. I just don't tolerate lies or scaring people. Just want what's best for the people (I know, sounds like a communist).