Thursday, July 09, 2009

NEW EMAIL

IMPORTANT CHANGE

Hey folks,

An important Change has taken place here. DO NOT USE THE OLD EMAIL. We have a NEW Email here at the OPNTalk Blog. It is opntalk@gmail.com This is a very important change for all of you out there that want to send me stuff, my friends and family included. DO NOT USE THE OLD ACCOUNT. I WILL NOT GET IT!

OK. So here is what happened. The new version of Internet Explorer was downloaded. When this happened, it wiped out some of my constant logged in sites. MY Email was one of them. OK. No big deal. I tried to sign in again. Said incorrect Password. So I tried to get the password, never came in the Email. Then the information kept saying, "Does not match." Well, nothing has changed in about 9 years.

So after about 30 minutes trying to fix this, I called the folks at AOL. They told me this. "Aim is pretty much fictitious. It's a free service therefore there is no support and no way for them to log in. Just get a new Email." Basically, Screw you.

So again, new Email is opntalk@gmail.com Once again, new Email is opntalk@gmail.com Once again, DO NOT USE the old Email. I will not get it. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and I am looking forward to moving on from all this.

Tomorrow, I will be discussing the G8 summit and the fact it is starting to not look so good for the Chicken Little crowd. The Global Warming Scam, is starting to be called just that. Even the EPA is now saying that it is not real, that we are actually COOLING. Something I have been telling you for years. They are trying to deny their attempts to suppress the 900 plus page report DENOUNCING Global Warming, but they DID attempt to suppress it. All that coming up tomorrow when I have more time NOT arguing with AOL non-help people.

"From the Emails" will resume once you folks get the message and start sending in stuff at the NEW EMAIL opntalk@gmail.com

See you tomorrow.
Peter

No comments: