Sunday, November 30, 2008

Unwelcome Guest?

You Can't Make This Stuff Up 113008

Hey folks,

Well, I hope you all had a happy and safe Thanksgiving. I hope that you all got together with friends and family, had bountiful meals, gave thanks, and slept well. Tomorrow is back to reality for most of us.

Now I know that there are some that have family they only see on Holidays, Weddings, and Deaths. Most of the time you dread them coming, can't wait for and even celebrate when leaving. But we do these things out of respect, usually for another member of the family.

Yes, I have heard all about unwelcome guests. I have had my share over the years. I have dropped hints, "It's getting late. Better beat the traffic. I'm really tired and have this thing tomorrow." ETC. I have to admit, I never thought to do this.

According to the Sun Sentinel - Tampa woman chases dinner guest out with machete

TAMPA - A Tampa woman is behind bars for chasing after a Thanksgiving dinner guest with a machete.

Annette Jenkins, 46, is facing aggravated assault charges. She's being held on $2,000 bond.

Police were called to her home Thursday night when her brother arrived for dinner with a woman. The hostess reportedly waved the machete at the woman while yelling, ``If you don't get out, I'll kill you.''

No one was injured.

Jenkins is being held at the Hillsborough County Jail.

Think she got the point? {Laughing} Ah yes, the Holiday Spirit is in the air. I guess this unwanted guest has something else to be thankful for. She is not chopped up and being served for Christmas dinner. {Smile}
Peter

Sources:
Sun Sentinel - Tampa woman chases dinner guest out with machete

No comments: