Sunday, November 02, 2008

Shorter Version Of the Big Sunday Edition

Preview for Sunday 110208

Hey folks,

As you know I have been dealing with a Family Medical Situation. It has forced me to miss a few days, and will coming up again soon, and has kept me preoccupied as of late. So today's Sunday edition will be abbreviated to say the least.

However, we are just two days away from a historic and possibly the most important Presidential Election in the history of this country. We have record early voting turnout, can you say ACORN, and the Mainstream Media has already told you who they are voting for. As a matter of fact, they are trying to convince you that this is all but over.

You HAVE to understand what the New Liberalism really mean. You have to FULLY understand who Obama REALLY is. So we will spend a little time on that today.

Then in the Health and Science Segment this week, we will checkout the Transcript of the latest API / Bloggers conference that took place this past Thursday. Again, like so many things as of late, I was forced to sit this one out. But it is an interesting read and something I think you all would really appreciate checking out.

Obama's KGB




That's it this week. The Idiots have the day off, no IWA this week. Oh I know, I could take my pick, but time is on their side. {Smile} Anyway, have a great rest of day, see you in the AM.

Peter

No comments: